Why become a member? ×

Guitar Guitar

[quote name='William James Easton' post='422895' date='Mar 2 2009, 08:52 AM']Has anybody ever used guitarguitar for mail order? i've only just heard of them but no nothing about them. they have lots of choice and decent prices but has anybody had good/bad dealings with them?[/quote]

never used them for mail order, but bought a few things from the glasgow shop. staff always helpful, knowledgable, good service

[quote name='William James Easton' post='422895' date='Mar 2 2009, 08:52 AM']Has anybody ever used guitarguitar for mail order? i've only just heard of them but no nothing about them. they have lots of choice and decent prices but has anybody had good/bad dealings with them?[/quote]

Used Newcastle shop. No frills but run by highly experienced musos and lot of gear in such a small shop. Also stock entry level through to very high end instruments.

I would have no issues going to them

I've never used them for mail order. However, bought a few things from the Glasgow shop and have always been impressed with the service. Had a rattling problem with an acoustic guitar I bought and they fixed it on the spot – and I didn't even need to provide proof that I'd purchased it from them! They've always been good about beating other peoples prices too.

I bought a Midnight blue Rickenbacker from the Glasgow shop a couple of years ago.

About a month later it developed the famous running paint problem which effectively turned the binding on the neck pale blue. i went back and they refunded me the full cost of the bass no questions asked as they never had any other colours in stock at the time.