Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hartke Hydrive LH1000 410 & 115 Cabs and Combos

muldrum

Hi, you may have read my topic on Amps & Cabs already, just to summarise I had a great experience buying a Hartke Hydrive 410 Cab from the Guys at Academy of Sound in Stoke on Trent. I live in Birmingham and travelled an Hour and the whole experience was great. But the main Point i'sd like to SHARE with you is the Price. I noted these down for my reference as im going back for a 115 Cab ASAP. I have done some further research to make sure what they said is true and have listed their current prices below as on 28th Feb 2009

Hartke LH1000 Head £399.00
Hartke HX410 Cab £399.00
Hartke HX115 Cab £399.00
Hartke 112C Combo £379.00
Hartke 210C Combo £449.00
Hartke 115C Combo £449.00

They have listed their stuff on their website www.whatmusiciansneed.co.uk but I would definately visit the store or just call em. I was impressed and its not often i buy somthing and once parted with the cash the feel good factor is still there. (Yes very tight!!)

I have joined the formun today just to try to Share this with as many prople as possible and i can say i have NEVER done anything like this before. Must be mellowing in my old age......or have too much time on my hands!! :)

Their prices and service must be exceptional to prompt someone to join a forum to tell us all about it. And here's the other post:

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=42558&hl="]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=42558&hl=[/url]

Very thoughtful, thank you.

Ped's asked him what his game is and his rights to post on this forum have been restricted, subject to mods authorisation in the meantime by me. F***ing spammers and their link baiting.