Why become a member? ×

*WITHDRAWN* SADOWSKY UV70 *BLOODY WOMEN!*

CHRISDABASS

Hey you lot!

I just got a stock update from sadowsky and there's a bass i'd love to buy so im gonna try and sell this lovely, lovely bass!

I'll probably regret it but

Here it is:

Bought new in June/July 08

Mint condition, includes sadowsky case!

Cost me just short of £1700

Sells for £1200

Edited by CHRISDABASS

[quote name='The Burpster' post='419499' date='Feb 25 2009, 06:49 PM']Isnt that the same bass that Tal Wilkenfeld endorses?

Niceeeeee!

:)[/quote]

Its similar!

Although her's is a vintage NYC with the downsized body

this one is the ultra vintage with the full sized body with lovely block inlays!

they'll sound pretty much the same though ;)

:P

I love my Sadowsky....... you get mine when your prize it from my cold dead fingers ;)

I wish I could justify another..... I'd have been round to Chris's with the cash in minutes (well about an hour and forty mins actually)

Go for it Al

• 3 months later...

hi I realise you've withdrawn this bass, would you still be in a position to sell it, if so please contact me, also even if you are not selling it would you mind letting me know what they compare with or give me some insight as I don't seem to be able to find one to try, unless I travel a long distance, thanks anyway regards simon [quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='419494' date='Feb 25 2009, 07:46 PM']Hey you lot!

I just got a stock update from sadowsky and there's a bass i'd love to buy so im gonna try and sell this lovely, lovely bass!

I'll probably regret it but

Here it is:

Bought new in June/July 08

Mint condition, includes sadowsky case!

Cost me just short of £1700

Sells for £1200[/quote]

• 1 year later...