Why become a member? ×

SOLD Epiphone Rivoli reissue bass
£420
Beccles, Suffolk

kristo

I have only just got this via Facebook after a few years of looking out for one. However, having spent most of yesterday getting to know it I find I just prefer my Epiphone archtop bass for the hollowbody thing. Plus there is a medium scale Precision I've got my eye on and can't really justify 2 new basses at this time. So, up for grabs is this Epiphone Rivoli reissue bass from 1994. Made in the Peerless factory and in good condition. Fitted with TI Jazz Flatwounds (pictures are with Hofner strings). The bass boost switch works and I can't see any issues with it. I've tried to show the lacquer cracking on the neck. My Epiphone Les Paul also did this and it looks solid to me. Comes with a gig bag. £420. I have a box so can post.

Rivoli1.jpg

Rivoli2.jpg

Rivoli3.jpg

Rivoli4.jpg

Rivoli5.jpg

Rivoli6.JPG

Edited by kristo
  • Like 4

Wow, just love these.

After a couple of years off playing after I got married (had to get a real job) I bought an original so I could start playing again, this was way back in ‘71, loved it. Always fancied the Cherry Red Gibson though😎

GLWTS

• Like 1

Had one if these a while back. One trick pony but what a trick. Amazing sound!  After selling my inital burst one I stumbled across a cherry red one in my local crack converters but for some reason the pickup in that one wasnt great and I eventually sold it to the irish band The Sea Pinks.  
sorely tempted but i keep having to remind myself i only seem to get on with P basses.  GLWTS

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pow_22 said:

Had one if these a while back. One trick pony but what a trick. Amazing sound!  After selling my inital burst one I stumbled across a cherry red one in my local crack converters but for some reason the pickup in that one wasnt great and I eventually sold it to the irish band The Sea Pinks.  
sorely tempted but i keep having to remind myself i only seem to get on with P basses.  GLWTS

You ‘feckin’ liar, Cherry Red, no! Unicorns Breath, parallel universe stuff, scary, sheeeeet

• Haha 1