Why become a member? ×

Fodera Monarch VW for sale now sold

runforcover

Hello, for sale is my Fodera Monarch VW buckeye burl top mahogany back 4 string bass.
I bought this bass from Marcus here on basschat a while ago.
This bass is in fantastic condition, it has not been gigged. There is zero fret wear and it appears in an almost brand new condition apart from one minute ding on the top edge. (See pic)

This bass sets up a dream and has no neck fret or finish issues.
I have priced this bass to sell at £2350.00. Sorry no trades. I would prefer cash on collection, or could meet buyer at an agreed half waypoint.
Thanks for looking.
Regards, Dave (Newcastle upon Tyne).

Edited by runforcover

Guys.....

This Bass is simply stunning........ My First Fodera !!!!

I brought this in Brand new from Bass Central (back in the days when you could buy a Fodera - it's like 2 years for one now)

I never Gigged it so it's genuinely NEVER been gigged.....

I'd have this back in the blink of an eye if I had the available cash..... GREAT CREDIT CRUNCH BUSTING PRICE TOO !!!!

Dave's a Top bloke too..... (and a Monster Player) don't hesitate to deal with him

ATB

Mark

I played one just like this last month which belongs to flippyfloop and it was an absolute joy to play! Having never tried one before, I must admit that I wondered whether the bass would actually live up to the hype surrounding the 'Fodera' brand, but it really did..

Good luck with the sale!

[quote name='wombatboter' post='413566' date='Feb 18 2009, 08:10 PM']Beautiful bass, I used to have a simple VW Monarch without the extended equalising.
This makes me think about buying another, why are you selling it ?[/quote]

the bass isnt really me great bass great tone but i never gigged it

[quote name='runforcover' post='413607' date='Feb 18 2009, 08:47 PM']the bass isnt really me great bass great tone but i never gigged it[/quote]
Wow. Never done a gig ! That's when I realized how wonderful these basses are. They really cut through the mix while still sounding natural. Anyone what to buy a kidney ?

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='flippyfloop' post='414059' date='Feb 19 2009, 11:36 AM']Wow. Never done a gig ! That's when I realized how wonderful these basses are. They really cut through the mix while still sounding natural. Anyone what to buy a kidney ?[/quote] Bass now sold thanks for all the intrest home and abroad.