Why become a member? ×

SUPERB BARGAIN....

The Burpster

The price hike on the LH500 is down to Hartke rather than Absolute - RRP up from £249 to £395, which obviously isn't just down to the drop in Sterling. You've got to wonder if Hartke haven't shot themselves in the foot in the current economic climate. I wonder if we'll see the RRP drop later in the year?

[quote name='Musky' post='402649' date='Feb 7 2009, 10:15 AM']The price hike on the LH500 is down to Hartke rather than Absolute - RRP up from £249 to £395, which obviously isn't just down to the drop in Sterling. You've got to wonder if Hartke haven't shot themselves in the foot in the current economic climate. I wonder if we'll see the RRP drop later in the year?[/quote]

Actually thats very fair and indeed Absolute have just done (this morning) me a cracking deal on a Peterson tuner. I cranked up the 'price match', and they stepped up to the plate!
(actually I could've got it from several other places but they had the stands I need, so I effectiely got them FOC!)

Its definately a buyers market. ;)

So good on 'em I say.....

Absolute are based down the road from me when Im at home in Dorset and theyre alright. I had a few probs with Warwick prices...they upped the price of a Corvette $$ by £200 in a week and it hasnt come back down...but this deal is awesome, you cant really moan about that price!