Why become a member? ×

1979 SupernaturalSession JD

DamianRodd

Hello Ladies And Gentlemen,
A 1979 JD SuperNatural Session 0008 . Fully Serviced By John in 2007 . He said , and I quote.. ' thats a very special bass ' . Know one can deny the beautiful craftsmanship displayed on what is one of John's very early basses. I will be very happy to follow up enquiries via this site or otherwise concerning all facets of the basses history etc. A rare opportunity to grab some English heritage. Extremely good condition with flight case. Damian.

[quote name='DamianRodd' post='399186' date='Feb 3 2009, 05:39 PM']Hello Ladies And Gentlemen,
A 1979 JD SuperNatural Session 0008 . Fully Serviced By John in 2007 . He said , and I quote.. ' thats a very special bass ' . Know one can deny the beautiful craftsmanship displayed on what is one of John's very early basses. I will be very happy to follow up enquiries via this site or otherwise concerning all facets of the basses history etc. A rare opportunity to grab some English heritage. Extremely good condition with flight case. Damian.[/quote]

And the price is? ;)

[quote name='DamianRodd' post='399355' date='Feb 3 2009, 08:05 PM']Built like Sharon Davis Circa 79 ... ! D[/quote]

...so did you have a price in mind or are you hoping the forum will generate one for you ?

Best come out with it straight if you are, and Im sure we'll try to help you.

• 6 months later...

[quote name='Mowac' post='584907' date='Aug 30 2009, 04:28 AM']Did anyone notice the hexagon string anchors and matching master vol/tone knobs? Those are extremely rare. This was the first bass I've ever seen a pic of that had them.[/quote]

There are only two JD basses out there with the `hex' hardware - this bass and MK's Starchild!