Dee-bass

Sold**********************Ampeg SVT 2 Pro
£875
East Sussex

Ampeg SVT 2 pro all valve 300w bass head, He’s had very little use, in excellent condition & sounds immense. You can dial in any sound you fancy from this high end beast, from the classic SVT to the modern times & this one also has the valve drive. Excellent example of an incredible all valve SVT, If you want a proper bass sound look no further than this 13 valve beauty,  My 2x12 cab is not included or for sale 😎 

BB98AF2A-03A2-4E3F-9730-5A26EEF14E33.jpeg

9024162F-E005-4EF3-A3AA-C1BA5969C0B2.jpeg

05F75DFB-F61E-421F-9A10-8CAFD42985BC.jpeg

Edited by Dee-bass
  • Like 5

That really is fantastic! 

And the thought of having 13 valves to terrorise unsuspecting audiences (and a few geetards) with is just brilliant..  😁

GLWTS 

• Like 1

I gigged my SVT 2 recently,

the band leader of the other band was seriously impressed,

he said that’s not just loud it’s got Girth!

A super amp a good deal for someone strong 😃

7 minutes ago, Niall6002 said:

I gigged my SVT 2 recently,

the band leader of the other band was seriously impressed,

he said that’s not just loud it’s got Girth!

A super amp a good deal for someone strong 😃

It’s called heft :)

And yes, a certain degree of lower back strength is required 

😂😂

Yup,    I wouldn’t be without one. The weight in sound is just huge & real & although they weigh a bit it’s just so worth owning a proper tube beast to take out for those gigs that you need that wide all tube experience, I have another of these as this was the backup & it’s just not needed so letting it go. Old school full tube rules in my book 👍

• Like 3

On 28/12/2019 at 20:03, Beedster said:

Best bass amp ever, paired with a Barefaced Super Twin it’s the best bass tone I’ve had

What bass do you use with these 2?

On 05/01/2020 at 15:22, fatwull said:

What bass do you use with these 2?

Precision with rounds probably gets the best out of it to be honest, Precision with flats comes a pretty close second place. Having said that, it sounds pretty awesome whatever I put through it. 

• Like 1

Hi Beed 

i use a P with flats mainly & a jazz with rounds also. Incredible amp 👍

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By basslondon
      Excellent condition,  lightly gigged ( less than a dozen outings) monster bass head. I won’t get into the controversy around the wattage but it’s safe to say it has more watts than you would sensibly need. The tonal flexibility is amazing and the compressor does the job as it should. 

It’s big iron amplification with a big sound to match... any queries pm me!
      Thanks for looking!

• By Deep End
      Hiya,

Moving my Aguilar AG500 dual channel head if you're looking for a whole lot of bass for a whole lot less cash.
      Another user listed a head (not the same one) on BC couple of years ago for £500 (link below), previous listings on ebay (Japan) for £600 (mounted) and £1115 (non mounted, go figure) and on reverb in the US for £400 + Shipping(links also below). Can't presently find any live sales on ebay...
      Notes: has been used, I'm the second owner (to my knowledge), but it's in good shape. Minor aesthetic note - status bulb works but cover lost, operation bulb is out but cover in place. Illustrated in video!
      Would prefer pick up but will courier (at buyers expense and insurance). Further pics and vid: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1n5oluLmDP0FnQyMq3tSwb1Ir06g1-2d4?usp=sharing
      Holler with any questions!
      Ta, DeepEnd.

-----
      Specs -
      Aguilar AG500 Dual Channel : Used, minor aesthetic wear.

Includes rack ears, power cord, speak-on and cabinet jack. Will sell/courier in well worn rack/carry case.

Specs:
      Dual preamps Class A gain stages 500-watt MOSFET Class D power section Channel one provides clean, full tone with 4-band active EQ Channel 2 features passive EQ section with Versatile overdrive Effects loop Single input 2 Speakon and 2 - 1/4" outputs, with XLR balanced D.I. out plus a pre and post EQ switch Tuner out Side handle and removable rack ears. Includes footswitch for channel select and mute 500 watts RMS at 4 ohms 18 lbs. The AG500 manual can be found online.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AGUILAR-AG-500/154040246807?hash=item23dd83a217:g:6JAAAOSwdZ5fMKr7
      https://reverb.com/uk/item/3349405-aguilar-ag500-dual-channel-with-rack-case-final-price-drop?locale=en-GB

• By Storky
      In very  good condition with carry bag. 800 watts, class D amp head. Very light, we’ll made and great sound.

• By JacobM135
      Moving on due to grabbing a markbass head recently.
      Power cable supplied

• By bassintheface
      REDUCED - £215  £200 inc Mainland UK shipping.

Hello all,
      I have a brand new, still in the box and never switched on Peavey Minimax 500 bass head for sale.
      I bought it as a 'tide me over' head, but I've got no use for it and have seen something I do want!
      It's been out of the box once, which was me checking it over when it arrived.
      Other than that, it' all as is!
      I haven't yet registered the guarantee, I've had it a month.
      Here's the specs - 
      https://www.andertons.co.uk/bass-dept/bass-amps/bass-amp-heads/solid-state-bass-amp-heads/peavey-mini-max-500w-bass-head

Price inc delivery UK mainland.

No trades.
      Thanks!!