Dee-bass

Ampeg SVT 2 Pro
£875
East Sussex

Ampeg SVT 2 pro all valve 300w bass head, He’s had very little use, in excellent condition & sounds immense. You can dial in any sound you fancy from this high end beast, from the classic SVT to the modern times & this one also has the valve drive. Excellent example of an incredible all valve SVT, If you want a proper bass sound look no further than this 13 valve beauty,  My 2x12 cab is not included or for sale 😎 

BB98AF2A-03A2-4E3F-9730-5A26EEF14E33.jpeg

9024162F-E005-4EF3-A3AA-C1BA5969C0B2.jpeg

05F75DFB-F61E-421F-9A10-8CAFD42985BC.jpeg

Edited by Dee-bass
  • Like 5

That really is fantastic! 

And the thought of having 13 valves to terrorise unsuspecting audiences (and a few geetards) with is just brilliant..  😁

GLWTS 

• Like 1

I gigged my SVT 2 recently,

the band leader of the other band was seriously impressed,

he said that’s not just loud it’s got Girth!

A super amp a good deal for someone strong 😃

7 minutes ago, Niall6002 said:

I gigged my SVT 2 recently,

the band leader of the other band was seriously impressed,

he said that’s not just loud it’s got Girth!

A super amp a good deal for someone strong 😃

It’s called heft :)

And yes, a certain degree of lower back strength is required 

😂😂

Yup,    I wouldn’t be without one. The weight in sound is just huge & real & although they weigh a bit it’s just so worth owning a proper tube beast to take out for those gigs that you need that wide all tube experience, I have another of these as this was the backup & it’s just not needed so letting it go. Old school full tube rules in my book 👍

• Like 3

On 28/12/2019 at 20:03, Beedster said:

Best bass amp ever, paired with a Barefaced Super Twin it’s the best bass tone I’ve had

What bass do you use with these 2?

On 05/01/2020 at 15:22, fatwull said:

What bass do you use with these 2?

Precision with rounds probably gets the best out of it to be honest, Precision with flats comes a pretty close second place. Having said that, it sounds pretty awesome whatever I put through it. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.