Why become a member? ×

Stingray 4 For sale Teal/maple

bkman42

Stingray 4 in Teal/Maple. Mint condition, Never gigged, Zero scratches or dents as new!. Ship with Padded gig bag. Selling Price £650 (No offers) E-mail me for more info and better photos. Sorry about the photos (Very poor camera) This is a fantastic bass but due to very little use i have to let it go.

Edited by bkman42

[quote name='rohan' post='41491' date='Aug 5 2007, 09:35 AM']Stunning price, stunning colour, stunning bass! have a bump.[/quote]

+1 for the Trans Teal my Sterling is this fab colour!

have you seen this in the WANTED section?

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=3708"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=3708[/url]

Regards Dave

[quote name='bkman42' post='41716' date='Aug 5 2007, 10:14 PM']Some people love the teal colour some hate but i think its one of the stingrays best finishes :-)[/quote]

also one of the longest running finishes on the basses.been a lot of colours come and gone but teal still sells

I bought 3 in this colour

good luck with the sale

DJ

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='dub_junkie' date='Aug 6 2007, 01:12 AM' post='41762']
also one of the longest running finishes on the basses.been a lot of colours come and gone but teal still sells

I bought 3 in this colour

good luck with the sale

DJ

MB1. :)
Running Finish?

[quote name='MB1' post='54648' date='Sep 3 2007, 11:38 AM']MB1. :)

Didnt this used to be white? :huh:[/quote]

How dare you!!

No, funnily enough though, the white one is on it's way to being made metallic amber (like the Studebaker below). Not sure, but it might be just me and Stevie Wonder who likes this colour...

I can assure you it was entirely my decision and nothing to do with certain BC'ers saying that white and gold was reminiscent of Spandau Ballet

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' date='Sep 3 2007, 11:42 AM' post='54654']
How dare you!!

No, funnily enough though, the white one is on it's way to being made metallic amber (like the Studebaker below). Not sure, but it might be just me and Stevie Wonder who likes this colour...

I can assure you it was entirely my decision and nothing to do with certain BC'ers saying that white and gold was reminiscent of Spandau Ballet

MB1. :)

AY CARAMBA!,Yeah!,you and Stevie Wonder on that colour sir........(and im colour blind!)