Why become a member? ×

*** WITHDRAWN*** Fender Marcus Miller Jazz Bass V (3 Colour Sunburst)
£1000
Horsham, West Sussex

Gary Williams

Selling this fantastic bass it is just not really getting the use it deserves since I bought my MusicMan 5.

Here is the link (below) to the actual bass on the GAK website and for some odd reason it's not been removed even though was sold a few years ago :0)

Marcus Miller 5 on GAK website

I remember the day I tried it out and found myself smiling to myself as it felt so good to play compared to all the 5 strings I have owned before. Sadowsky etc etc. It "feels" like a 4 string somehow - something to do with the neck profile which is different to every 5 string I have played previously - Sadowsky etc etc.

I had a tortoiseshell scratchplate custom made as the original black scratchplate always seemed so huge and tortoise is much prettier than plain black! (original black scratchplate also included in sale)

The stock pre-amp really let it down so I also fairly quickly upgraded to the John East Marcus Retro which transformed the sound spectacularly!

I am based in West Sussex and don't really want to put this beauty in the post or travel too far to deliver it to the lucky new owner.

I'll let the photos do the talking.......

DSC_5591.JPG

DSC_5592.JPG

DSC_5596.JPG

DSC_5597.JPG

DSC_5598.JPG

DSC_5599.JPG

DSC_5600.JPG

DSC_5601.JPG

DSC_5593.JPG

DSC_5595.JPG

Edited by Gary Williams
  • Like 4