Why become a member? ×

Fender Custom Classic Jazz Bass

sshorepunk

A while back I walked into Sound Control and played possibly the best Jazz bass I've ever played, and I've played a lot, I had no choice but to buy it!
These days, 5 string is where it's at for me, so this new 4 string Jazz has been largley unused, just sat on a stand looking nice..

It a Custom Classic Jazz Bass, custom shop team build
Cobalt blue transparent, white perloid scratchplate, maple fretboard with block postion markers in true 70's style

More info and price guide on Bass Centre website

[url="http://www.basscentre.com/cat/product_info.php?cPath=25_241&products_id=229"]Fender Custom Classic Jazz[/url]

The bass comes with hard case and all the custom shop stuff all wrapped up (including certificate)
Needless to say, this bass is in virtually unplayed condition!

There are a few shops listing these in the UK, all around the same price, but from what I've been told, no one has them in, they are order only and the wait is huge!

Realistic offers, may consider a trade of around 50% of the value, dependng on what it is. Not selling cos I need the $$ as I'll probably end up buying a few pedals and some over stuff I have GAS for, so I will sit it out for the right offer

Pics to follow

Tony

Edited by sshorepunk

[quote name='99ster' post='38992' date='Jul 30 2007, 02:56 PM']Oh dear. I've got a bad feeling about this!
I can feel the GAS coming on...[/quote]

... and, looking at your signature, not for the first time :)

[quote name='Beedster' post='39012' date='Jul 30 2007, 03:38 PM']... and some bloody lovely basses![/quote]

That's taken 25 years of buying & selling basses + a credit card bill that would make your eyes water!
:)

Edited by 99ster

[quote name='Geejay' post='39013' date='Jul 30 2007, 03:40 PM']:)
Very interesting. What price are you after - does the 50% value for trade mean 50% cash? That doesn't seem like a realistic offer. I presume you mean trade for 50% plus some cash?

Geejay[/quote]

How can you say it doesn't seem like a realistic offer when you are still only presuming what I meant, are you intrested?

T

Edited by sshorepunk

[quote name='Geejay' post='39624' date='Jul 31 2007, 05:24 PM']Could be interested.
50% of retail seems too low is what I meant.
looking to rade Status Energy 1 plus cash if you're interested.
Geejay :)[/quote]

Previous cash offer rejected, it will need to be four figures otherwise it's staying
Sorry Geejay, not into a Status Energy at this time

Thanks

Tony