Why become a member? ×

Anyone want to borrow a five string?

waynepunkdude

[quote name='clauster' post='508606' date='Jun 8 2009, 09:49 PM']Paul, always nice to meet another Basschatter. Hope it all goes well with the covers band.[/quote]

Hi Nic, indeed. I had to get back so I hope I didn't seem too much in a rush. Also, upon reflection, I think I might have sounded rather too negative - I have fun, despite everything!

Been in touch with Iamapirate, to sort out collection of Wesley. He's tied up with exams this week and recording next week.

Wayne, are you okay with me hangning on to Wesley until we can sort out IAAP getting the bass in a couple of weeks?

[quote name='clauster' post='515007' date='Jun 16 2009, 09:16 AM']Been in touch with Iamapirate, to sort out collection of Wesley. He's tied up with exams this week and recording next week.

Wayne, are you okay with me hangning on to Wesley until we can sort out IAAP getting the bass in a couple of weeks?[/quote]

Yes mate, no problem at all.

I may have those new strings for it soon (hopefully) so if they turn up I'll send them your way.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='537217' date='Jul 10 2009, 01:37 PM']I'm now stuck in traffic in New Cross, TBH I'd rather hae piles[/quote]

+1, at least they go away after a bit of cream - it'd take a bit more than that to get rid of New Cross

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='clauster' post='527177' date='Jun 28 2009, 10:34 PM']Clling Mr Pirate!

Are you able to arrange collection of this yet (or meet half way)? I'm feeling guilty having had Wesley for three weeks now.[/quote]
I had him for five- don't worry mate.

Sorry about all that - As clauster said - I've been really bust recently, so I hadn't had a chance to arrange it. I'm away for another 2 weeks soon, anyway, so I might (if i get reallly bored over the summer) arrange a thing and might go back on the list - but sorry about keeping you all waiting :)

• 3 weeks later...