Why become a member? ×

fatal error :(

GisserD

Question

getting this error when i open threads...

Fatal error: Class 'IPS\Theme\Cache\class_forums_front_topics' not found in /home/nginx/domains/basschat.co.uk/public/system/Theme/Theme.php(887) : eval()'d code on line 11

4 answers to this question

Thanks folks

Yes we did a software update last night, which is why the avatars for some people have gone - that's purely down to Invision, who make the software, and not something we anticipated or were warned might happen. Soz. The + at the top of the site is just one of the updates so that's part of the software too.

The adverts thing - there's a notice about that at the top of the site; basically we are waiting for the ad server people to respond and sort out their bad tags and switch off ads that I didn't;t ask for.

• Thanks 1

Same for me on Android phone using a Chrome browser. 

I'm also getting a PayPal advert coming over the page in a pop-up. This seems to have started at the same time.

And my avatar has disappeared.. not the end of the world, but it's happened at the same time. Is this anything to do with the new software you've installed that adds a "+" at the top of the page?

Edited by Grangur