RichardH

Feedback for RichardH

Don't really sell much stuff here, but have been around since the early days of Bassworld, if that's any comfort...

And when Richard does sell something he's a great guy to deal with. And he's the king of packing.

I now own the TL606 cab he built, and it came DHL without picking up a single mark. Incredible!

DHA 2 sent:
A rather spiffing gentleman, and the british army are interested in his packing technique for the design of their new tanks!
simply fantastic comms as well
an absolute pleasure!
r

Richard very, very kindly sent me a pot of TuffCab paint after he read that my (now sold) Schroeder was in need of a bit of touching up (ooh er!).

Totally free of charge, off his own back and out of the kindness of his heart! So, a top bloke, and a credit to the forum :) Many thanks Richard!

Couldn't have been any more helpful if he tried.
Bought a Mark Bass stand, and wouldn't cash the cheque till
i was satisfied with it. Can't be fairer than that.

Cheers Ash.

[quote name='Warren Pearce' post='921010' date='Aug 10 2010, 09:29 PM']Just thought it worth mentioning that I was the buyer of the Godin, and a lovely bass it is too. I'd never have spotted that ding (still struggle!) if Richard hadn't mentioned it!

'being-dropped-3 metres-from-an-aircraft-hold-onto-the-tarmac-below' type packaging too!

Warren[/quote]