Why become a member? Ɨ
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Status Graphite Sterling Ray SOLD thanks!
Ā£600
Lancaster

ash

I got this in a trade but I rarely play 5 string basses enough to justify keeping such a high spec instrument. Itā€™s a hybrid Status/Musicman Sterling bass with a custom Sims finish.

The bass features lightweight Hipshot tuners, Delano pickups and of course a superb Status graphite neck. It weighs 4kgs and comes with a gigbag. Iā€™m looking for cash as thereā€™s a vintage bass Iā€™m interested in. Iā€™d consider a swap but only for a Fender US Dimension 4. This is a lot of bass for not much money. It plays and sounds superb. Can discuss courier options UK only if necessary. Now SOLD!Ā 

9E199591-F7E8-409F-8D78-44B76097B285.jpeg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by ash
Sold

29 minutes ago, sumorabbit said:

Is this my old bass? it must be with that pickup config and scratch plate. No expense was spared when I put this together, be assured it's a quality axeĀ 

Ā 

No photo description available.

Ā 

@sumorabbitĀ If, as I suspect, you are the bass player with Le Funk, I've been to one of your gigs when you had this bass.

It is indeed a tone monster. Sounded absolutely awesome from where I was.

5 minutes ago, vz7 said:

If it is the same bass, anyone know what kind of wood of the body? As I would love to get it and strip it down to bare wood and just satin finish it. Also would you consider shipping?

It's ashĀ 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, vz7 said:

If it is the same bass, anyone know what kind of wood of the body? As I would love to get it and strip it down to bare wood and just satin finish it. Also would you consider shipping?

Yes Iā€™d ship it depending where you are

Edited by ash