Jump to content
Why become a member? Read more... ×
Basschat podcast: Episode 3 Read more... ×
bubinga5

Stephen Bishop.

Recommended Posts

Heard this on Radio 2 this afternoon, great song. We used to do it in an acoustic band many years ago.  I had the album, with Eric Clapton guesting on one or two tracks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, casapete said:

Heard this on Radio 2 this afternoon, great song. We used to do it in an acoustic band many years ago.  I had the album, with Eric Clapton guesting on one or two tracks.

We must have both been listening to radio 2 at about 2.30 pm then bud. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bubinga5 said:

We must have both been listening to radio 2 at about 2.30 pm then bud. 😁

That’ll be it then, driving down the M1 to tonight’s gig in Dorking. Bloody Steve Wright sang all over the end section too... The other SB song I remember was called ‘Save it for a rainy day’, off the same album. Nice stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The album is indeed a classic. As well as Clapton, Chaka Kahn provided a couple of surprise stand out moments on it.

Still do On and On with one of my bands- audiences love it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, casapete said:

That’ll be it then, driving down the M1 to tonight’s gig in Dorking. Bloody Steve Wright sang all over the end section too... The other SB song I remember was called ‘Save it for a rainy day’, off the same album. Nice stuff.

Just when I thought Steve Wright couldn't get any more on my nerves :facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really like Stephen Bishop's voice, he has recorded some real cool tunes.

Love this duet with Yvonne Elliman

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×