Why become a member? ×

SOLD

Geoff

Im buying a new amp, so I need to sell stuff to make space.

The Ampeg B2R I have for sale was bought new in 2004. I have used it these last few years for a load of shows and 3 recording sessions and it has never let me down. Very easy to use plug and play amp, with a 9 band eq which gives you plenty of options to shape your sound. The amp still looks very clean and has no marks apart from the usual Gator case marks left on the mounting points and from the case lid.

I am looking for £200 for this, but will accept reasonable offers. I live in Peterborough and am willing to drop it off as long as its not miles and miles out.

*Pics added. Apologies for the quality of them.

Edited by Geoff

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Geoff' post='345295' date='Dec 4 2008, 12:44 PM']Im buying a new amp, so I need to sell stuff to make space.

The Ampeg B2R I have for sale was bought new in 2004. I have used it these last few years for a load of shows and 3 recording sessions and it has never let me down. Very easy to use plug and play amp, with a 9 band eq which gives you plenty of options to shape your sound. The amp still looks very clean and has no marks apart from the usual Gator case marks left on the mounting points.

I am looking for £200 for this, but will accept reasonable offers. I live in Peterborough and am willing to drop it off as long as its not miles and miles out.

I'll get pictures up on Saturday.[/quote]

Is this still avaliable??

Geoff has very kindly PM'd me but hopefully you guys can advise me as a newbie.....

I'm looking for my first proper rig for medium sized gigs and practising in a big room. I've decided that I like the Ampeg sound and it fits to what my band do (bluesey 70's vibe rock, lots of warm low ends).

I know of somewhere where I can get a Ampeg SVT 610 for a bit of a bargin, my question is would this head still sound good with that cab until the day comes where I may be able to upgrade to a SVT head??

Regards,

Paul

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='375253' date='Jan 9 2009, 03:12 PM']F*ck good head that, my one blows away the Trace I had before away.[/quote]

Yeah I was really surprised by this head when I first got it and it has lasted me well in all sorts of venues and for many music styles!

Have now added pics to the above post.

[quote name='WarPig' post='376543' date='Jan 11 2009, 12:25 AM']any possibility of posting?[/quote]

I could post, but postage could get crazy. I would rather sell face to face, but let me look into postage rates and i'll get back to you.