Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Vanderkley 210 LNT 2x10 1200w cab - SOLD
£550

Bridgehouse

Vanderkley 210LNT 2x10 Cab

This is one of the LNT cabs - so it's rated at 1200w with neodymium light weight drivers. 

Really great cab - loads of power and a dream to use - only been sat in my music room so never really used in anger at all.

1200w rating. 20kg weight. Pretty much as new. Comes complete with Vanderkley cover worth £50

UK only - and I have no way of shipping, so this will be a collect, or we can discuss a way of me getting it to you - I'm out and about quite a bit!

yEwoOCJ.jpg

vltotxe.jpg

Lxje1T1.jpg

Edited by Bridgehouse
  • Like 1

These really are excellent cabs. 

Really enjoying mine - great sound paired with either my Mesa M6 or DG M900.

Now if I added a second one of these that would be an awesome 8x10 rig and come to think of it my DG M900 does have a 2 ohm setting...😁

GLWTS

Haha. Quite right! I read somewhere today that being over-weight has an impact on reducing the amount of grey matter in the brain.

I've clearly just proved that point.

Now a 4 x 10 rig capable of handling 2400W, hmmm...I'm guessing that would probably fry the rest of my grey matter at the same time! 😂

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Al Krow said:

Haha. Quite right! I read somewhere today that being over-weight has an impact on reducing the amount of grey matter in the brain.

I've clearly just proved that point.

Now a 4 x 10 rig capable of handling 2400W, hmmm...I'm guessing that would probably fry the rest of my grey matter at the same time! 😂

What you need is a nice EICH T-1000 so you get even more watts to pump into that big ol' cab :)

• Thanks 1