Why become a member? Ɨ

Taylor GS Mini Bass - On Hold
Ā£450

Moog

Looking to move on my Taylor GS Mini Bass. Bought on a whim, has never left the house and probably played less than half a dozen times. Fun little bass but turned out to not be my thing really. In near showroom condition, just a little bit of tarnishing on the E-string.

Ā 

Item location is in Sudbury, Suffolk. I have the original box so I can get it packaged up for shipping, but the buyer will need to arrange this themselves and it would need to be a tracked service so there was no question marks over collection. Hit me up with any questions etc.

Ā 

Moog

IMG_20180930_114950.jpg

IMG_20180930_115012.jpg

IMG_20180930_115031.jpg

IMG_20180930_114711.jpg

Edited by Moog
Price drop

Hi,

Iā€™m very interested in buying your mini bass. Slight dilemma, we are going to the Norfolk showground on Fri 2nd of Novā€™, coming back, (we live on the south coast)Ā Mon/Tues. It would be great to pick it up on our way through if that would be possible. I would prefer to pick it up rather than courier it. Are you desperate to sell, or could you hold it for me?

Thanks, Mike.

Ā 

Ā 

2 hours ago, Actionmike said:

Hi,

Iā€™m very interested in buying your mini bass. Slight dilemma, we are going to the Norfolk showground on Fri 2nd of Novā€™, coming back, (we live on the south coast)Ā Mon/Tues. It would be great to pick it up on our way through if that would be possible. I would prefer to pick it up rather than courier it. Are you desperate to sell, or could you hold it for me?

Thanks, Mike.

Ā 

Ā 

I've PM'd you Mike.