Why become a member? ×

Taylor GS Mini Bass - On Hold
£450

Moog

Looking to move on my Taylor GS Mini Bass. Bought on a whim, has never left the house and probably played less than half a dozen times. Fun little bass but turned out to not be my thing really. In near showroom condition, just a little bit of tarnishing on the E-string.

Item location is in Sudbury, Suffolk. I have the original box so I can get it packaged up for shipping, but the buyer will need to arrange this themselves and it would need to be a tracked service so there was no question marks over collection. Hit me up with any questions etc.

Moog

IMG_20180930_114950.jpg

IMG_20180930_115012.jpg

IMG_20180930_115031.jpg

IMG_20180930_114711.jpg

Edited by Moog
Price drop

Hi,

I’m very interested in buying your mini bass. Slight dilemma, we are going to the Norfolk showground on Fri 2nd of Nov’, coming back, (we live on the south coast) Mon/Tues. It would be great to pick it up on our way through if that would be possible. I would prefer to pick it up rather than courier it. Are you desperate to sell, or could you hold it for me?

Thanks, Mike.

2 hours ago, Actionmike said:

Hi,

I’m very interested in buying your mini bass. Slight dilemma, we are going to the Norfolk showground on Fri 2nd of Nov’, coming back, (we live on the south coast) Mon/Tues. It would be great to pick it up on our way through if that would be possible. I would prefer to pick it up rather than courier it. Are you desperate to sell, or could you hold it for me?

Thanks, Mike.

I've PM'd you Mike.