Why become a member? Read more... ×
40hz

*withdrawn* 1 X Vanderkley MNT210
£1000

£500

In mint condition with less than 8 hours playing time on each. They still smell new!

Selling as I have no gigs on the horizon and to have this sat in my living room is a travesty.

Beautiful sounding cabs, fat and rich with a very detailed mid-range. Oozing tonal class.

Will deliver within a 75 miles radius to Witney in Oxfordshire. Also happy to meet up. Will not post.

17kg in weight each

600 watts power handling

8 ohm impedance.

IMG_20180913_180815575~2.jpg

IMG_20180913_180836627~2.jpg

IMG_20180913_180822199~2.jpg

IMG_20180913_180902098.jpg

IMG_20180913_180848348.jpg

IMG_20180913_180852533.jpg

Edited by 40hz
No longer wish to sell.
  • Like 1

Oooo,

I like the look of these and i'm just up the road in kidlington.

I had Markbass cabs recently and did not really get on with them, are these voiced in a similar way? 

Regards

Rob

5 minutes ago, big rob said:

Oooo,

I like the look of these and i'm just up the road in kidlington.

I had Markbass cabs recently and did not really get on with them, are these voiced in a similar way? 

Regards

Rob

I used to have a Markbass NY122 before these and I would say they are very different. These have a much nicer treble extension and a fatter more detailed sound. Real 'chub' to the notes but staying very clean.

• Like 1

Hi, Would one of these cabs sound louder than a single Vanderkley 112 cab (also 600 Watts 8 Ohm)? I'm guessing a 2 x 10 would be moving more air than a 1 x 12, but wonder if there would be much difference in volume. I would be using an Eich T900 amp.

Very good price for a great cab, particularly in the mint condition these are in!

22 minutes ago, BassedinBucks said:

Hi, Would one of these cabs sound louder than a single Vanderkley 112 cab (also 600 Watts 8 Ohm)? I'm guessing a 2 x 10 would be moving more air than a 1 x 12, but wonder if there would be much difference in volume. I would be using an Eich T900 amp.

If I was going for a single VK cab, I personally would choose a 2x10 over a single 1x12 - particularly as the weights of the two cabs are pretty close. As you say, you're going to be shifting more air so it should be a bit louder at a given amp setting (this is assuming they have identical speaker drivers / displacements; although I've not checked the latter).

And although I prefer the articulation / tonal spread of a 2x12 probably best of all, I'd still go for the 210 on portability grounds. 

I originally bought a 600W VK210 MNT 8 ohm from the FS here, which I was very happy with. I ended up trading it for a 1200W VK210 LNT 4 ohm as the other guy wanted greater portability and I was looking for a single cab that had the headroom for me to unleash the full capacity of my DG M900 should I ever need to do so. I've found the LNT to be slightly 'darker' than the MNT, but that nuance will be lost in a band mix.

No "right" answer, but I don't think you'll be disappointed whichever way you jump!

Hope that helps.

@ 40hz - GLWTS, shame you're having to let them go - looks like an awesome rig to me :) 

Edited by Al Krow
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for that info Al Krow, I have two of the 112MNT's already; I use a single one for rehearsal and a single one in small gigs, but sometimes find one is a bit quiet; but two cabs is awesome on a bigger stage or at an outdoor festival type gig. So I wondered if getting a single 210 would be a good in-between cab for say a pub gig where I want to save space - I also have to get the PA in the car, but want a bit more volume behind me while playing.

Withdrawn the remaining cab. Used it at rehearsal last night and it was so impressive, there isn't anything else I could replace it with that blends it abilities so well (at this price).

• Like 1