Sweeneythebass

Sold Fretless P/J Revelation, £110 UK £120 EU posted
£150

Revelation RPJ-77F

£110 posted to UK

£120 posted to anywhere in the EU for my continental bros and sisters 🇪🇺

*PRICE DROP : £120

Trades for Sire fretless or small combo amp 

Fretless with awesome Alan entwistle PBXN and JBXN.

Tax bill and little time to play forces sale, brand new in Jan 18, has done 4 gigs and a little home practice.

Strung with labella tapewound  strings for vintage thump, I used in 2/3 songs of our set to get an upright tone. Mellow 60s thump yes, not quite upright tho. 

Two small holes where bridge pickup cover was installed, I can re-install/include with sale. I have the original tags to include too.

Collection from HA0 (Wembley) preffered but I can arrange courier and hard case at additional expense. 

776D2C5C-1354-4C3D-9F5E-E2F83115E7C9.jpeg

780327D9-234B-4F08-B37C-5A496D3395F2.jpeg

13DF69C1-7AF7-4789-9612-F0D4AF6A4415.jpeg

2C58B740-0A87-4B3D-98B0-D0FD62E729E0.jpeg

8A323B02-CEC3-4AEC-A380-7842D3B28062.jpeg

10C211BF-A489-4623-BA5E-5E44166A2A3C.jpeg

Edited by Sweeneythebass
Strap-locks removed,price drop

Yes slightly used soap bars with a hint of chamomile. Does chilled lounge grooves really well 

Edited by Sweeneythebass
Sp

2 hours ago, robwright said:

I’ve got an SWR LA12 60w combo if you are still looking for an amp? Same value I would say.

Hmm might tickle my fancy. What’s the size/weight? 

3 hours ago, Sweeneythebass said:

Hmm might tickle my fancy. What’s the size/weight? 

After looking at the spec I think i’ll Pass mate, if I trade for an amp I need a giggable rig 

If it wasn't so far away, I'd take a punt at getting my Tony Franklin on

• Like 1

Need to sell on a couple things first, but if this is still here at the weekend (and you'd be willing to talk about postage to Spain, maybe neck-off) colour me interested! 

• Like 1

On 08/10/2018 at 10:24, MoJo said:

If it wasn't so far away, I'd take a punt at getting my Tony Franklin on

I’m happy to post, I just bought a Sire V7 so have a shipping box

2 hours ago, Ian Savage said:

Need to sell on a couple things first, but if this is still here at the weekend (and you'd be willing to talk about postage to Spain, maybe neck-off) colour me interested! 

As above; happy to post I have the Sire V7 box to ship in if you’re keen. I no longer have a hard case as sold it at the weekend. 

19 hours ago, Sweeneythebass said:

I’m happy to post, I just bought a Sire V7 so have a shipping box

I'm tempted but I'm also looking at getting a Vintage VJ74 at the moment. Can't have both unfortunately

Any takers 🤔 might have to stick it on t’bay

i’ll take £110 posted to UK

£120 posted to anywhere in the EU for my continental bros and sisters 🇪🇺

Edited by Sweeneythebass
Prices

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mrbassman_de
      The BMT series have been built from 1993 to 1997 - basically it has the same spec like the all-time top-of-the-line Smith series - the later Fusion Elite. With a small difference: The BMT Series has the real neck-through concept. Newer neck are built like dove-tails. You can see the difference in the back. The real neck-through is of course more expensive as there is much more waste from sanding the neck wood piece. Additionally - the headstock is black instead of matching the top wood.
      The BMT are probably the most sought after basses today. There are about 150 built - and this is the one of the very rare fretless ones. This bass was originally fretless - has been fretted and later defretted again. Honestly I must say that I prefer the fretted sound on Smiths.
      Condition is absolutely like new ! The Quilted Maple looks much better in real life than in the pics.
      AAAAA Quilted Maple top
      7pc body, 7pc neck
      34“, 18mm spacing
      Weight 4,58 kg
      Original Smith Case
      Built 1994
      SOLD
      Even if you like to let a top luthier fret this bass for let's say 400 GBP - you will get a llike new top-of-the-line Smith with the typical "click".

• By alzamatt
      Fbass AC6 in mint conditions 
      Shipping in EU included in the price 
      Description on 
      http://www.fbass.com/models/model/ac
      Finger ramp easily removable attached with light double scotch tape 
      4700 Pounds              NOW 4400 Pounds or 4600 Euro including shipping in EU countries
      Possible trades only with FODERA Basses 34" 

v widget

• By moley6knipe
      WITHDRAWN - Mods please close. 
      Ibanez SRF705 Portamento fretless 5 string. £500 (no trades)
      Feb 2014 Portamento 5 string in good condition: one very light scratch on rear and one ding on the top (shown in photos). Fantastic bass: light, lovely to play and a huge range of sounds. The Aerosilk Piezo pickup is brilliant: really 'woody' tones. AFAIK I'm second owner from new: I'm never going to use a fretless with my band because it's 100% wrong for what we play and I've run out of space, hence the sale. https://www.ibanez.com/eu/products/detail/srf705_1p_05.html
      Collection preferred, or will drive up to an hour from PE11 postcode to deliver / meet. Happy to discuss sending by courier too at buyer's expense.
      34" scale 7.7lb / 3.7kg Unlined '30 fret' neck (has side lines and dots) 16.5mm string spacing at bridge 45mm nut 305mm neck radius Neck-through Cosmo Black hardware Active 9 volt 2 x Bartolini MK1 pickups, each with own vol Bass/treble boost/cut Piezo bridge pickup with own vol Active tone Trim pots to adjust individual string volume There is some minor tarnishing on the hardware. Pots all function properly with no crackle. Tuners operate as you'd expect. Truss rod turns easily. Very low action: if you dig in, you'll likely want to increase the relief! I guess it's fitted with the D'Addario Chromes that it left the factory with... I've certainly never restrung it.

• By Pinball
      "Tic-tac bass" is a method of playing, in which a muted baritone guitar doubles the part played by the bass guitar or double bass. The method is commonly used in country music"
      Emily Sings is experimental and new for me and I ended up revisiting an old bass technique. I needed to as with sparse playing and no percussion it does the job of the rhythm section well. It's a fretless with a bass Vi picking out the beat.  There is similar treatment in the other tracks. Doing your own thing and being able to experiment is fantastic. I hope that you like it.

• By Pinball
      Emily Sings is the first of several planned singles and videos from the experimental new album “Blue and Hazy”, which is scheduled for release late in 2020. I hope you enjoy it.

Recording took longer than I expected due to a number of errr challenges. There is only vocals, acoustic and bass guitars on this track but without drums the guitar and bass are also the rhythm section and had to be spot on to get the sound I wanted.
      I envisaged using double bass but in practice that didn’t have enough sustain and notes faded out too quickly. Pete suggested trying his Ibanez SRH fretless bass. This sorted the tone and sustain but it lacked high end and bite. Additional bass was added with a Eastwood Sidejack Vi, a 6 string bass that was played over the top in tic-tac style with a pick.
      The guitar signal was split into two and recorded as both an acoustic and effect signal. These were then blended back together for a tighter sound. That also allowed sume subtle fading in and out of the reverb. I used a favourite Taylor (mahogany) guitar, with a Strymon Big Sky reverb pedal. It generates all of the choral, background swells and is also used on the solos.
      Vocals were tweaked by Charlie Lintern in the studio. Some lines were changed later and I found that my voice had changed slightly, as I’d had corona virus. A permanent change I’m told, not that it sounds better or worse, just slightly different.

Recording Credits:
      Eddie Mole: Guitars, vocals and bass
      Peter Brownbridge: fretless bass
      Sound Engineer: Charlie Lintern
      Recorded at 13 sound studios at Weston super Mare