Sweeneythebass

Sold Fretless P/J Revelation, £110 UK £120 EU posted
£150

Revelation RPJ-77F

£110 posted to UK

£120 posted to anywhere in the EU for my continental bros and sisters 🇪🇺

*PRICE DROP : £120

Trades for Sire fretless or small combo amp 

Fretless with awesome Alan entwistle PBXN and JBXN.

Tax bill and little time to play forces sale, brand new in Jan 18, has done 4 gigs and a little home practice.

Strung with labella tapewound  strings for vintage thump, I used in 2/3 songs of our set to get an upright tone. Mellow 60s thump yes, not quite upright tho. 

Two small holes where bridge pickup cover was installed, I can re-install/include with sale. I have the original tags to include too.

Collection from HA0 (Wembley) preffered but I can arrange courier and hard case at additional expense. 

776D2C5C-1354-4C3D-9F5E-E2F83115E7C9.jpeg

780327D9-234B-4F08-B37C-5A496D3395F2.jpeg

13DF69C1-7AF7-4789-9612-F0D4AF6A4415.jpeg

2C58B740-0A87-4B3D-98B0-D0FD62E729E0.jpeg

8A323B02-CEC3-4AEC-A380-7842D3B28062.jpeg

10C211BF-A489-4623-BA5E-5E44166A2A3C.jpeg

Edited by Sweeneythebass
Strap-locks removed,price drop

Yes slightly used soap bars with a hint of chamomile. Does chilled lounge grooves really well 

Edited by Sweeneythebass
Sp

2 hours ago, robwright said:

I’ve got an SWR LA12 60w combo if you are still looking for an amp? Same value I would say.

Hmm might tickle my fancy. What’s the size/weight? 

3 hours ago, Sweeneythebass said:

Hmm might tickle my fancy. What’s the size/weight? 

After looking at the spec I think i’ll Pass mate, if I trade for an amp I need a giggable rig 

If it wasn't so far away, I'd take a punt at getting my Tony Franklin on

• Like 1

Need to sell on a couple things first, but if this is still here at the weekend (and you'd be willing to talk about postage to Spain, maybe neck-off) colour me interested! 

• Like 1

On 08/10/2018 at 10:24, MoJo said:

If it wasn't so far away, I'd take a punt at getting my Tony Franklin on

I’m happy to post, I just bought a Sire V7 so have a shipping box

2 hours ago, Ian Savage said:

Need to sell on a couple things first, but if this is still here at the weekend (and you'd be willing to talk about postage to Spain, maybe neck-off) colour me interested! 

As above; happy to post I have the Sire V7 box to ship in if you’re keen. I no longer have a hard case as sold it at the weekend. 

19 hours ago, Sweeneythebass said:

I’m happy to post, I just bought a Sire V7 so have a shipping box

I'm tempted but I'm also looking at getting a Vintage VJ74 at the moment. Can't have both unfortunately

Any takers 🤔 might have to stick it on t’bay

i’ll take £110 posted to UK

£120 posted to anywhere in the EU for my continental bros and sisters 🇪🇺

Edited by Sweeneythebass
Prices

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By EddHytheTown
      Up for sale only (no trades thanks) my Squier Vintage Modified Fretless Jazz (with Stagg gig bag - basically a dust cover with no padding). I've seen some ludicrous ambitious prices for these one ebay recently, but hopefully I've got this up at a fair price. This Andertons link has specifications, which I believe should be correct. 
      I've owned this for a few years from new but it's never been gigged and only occasionally played at rehearsal plus home use, so good condition. The plastic is still on the control panel - that's why it looks so smeared in the first photo.
      I've tried to highlight the only major ding on the back of the body (a £1 coin for size reference). There are a couple of minor blemishes that I couldn't capture with the camera, and some minor marking on the fingerboard.
      Strung with Rotosound Jazz flatwounds now I think. I think it was originally strung with rounds which may account for some of the marking on the fingerboard - I changed them quite soon after buying the bass. I've tried to show some of the marking in the photos - it doesn't affect the playability. 
      This has been a good introduction to fretless, but I just don't play it enough and should be moving house quite soon - hence the sale. No trades thanks (I may also be saving for a 5 string after the move...!).
      Collection preferred from SE London (Sydenham SE26 area ideally), but could also meet around London - public transport and social distance rules permitting. I would not be comfortable sending by post - I have no experience of this and no spare solid case or packing materials available.
      Any questions let me know. 
      Cheers,
      Edd

• By hestan
      ******£925 plus postage********   I’m selling my stunning Overwater J-Series 4 str fretless.   SPECS:   34" scale 4.4 kg Controls: Volume, Pickup blend, and 3 way Overwater Tone control (bass thick outer ring, mids top ring, then pull out top ring for top end)   It’s an incredible bass, I had custom built for me by Overwater in 2005, with translucent blue quilted maple finish and ebony fretboard.  It sounds amazing: i've rarely played any fretless that sings like  this one, without the harsh zingy sound of some cheaper brands.   I used the bass on the West End show Stephen Ward cast recording in 2013, as well on the show itself (for 5 months), but otherwise it stayed in the studio.   It does have a few dings from the 5 months I mentioned in the tiny Orchestra pit at the Aldwych (quick bass changeovers) but luckily they’re mainly on the back and sides.  (I've highlighted them in the photos.)  If you're a collector looking for a perfect instrument to hang as a decoration, the dings on the back might put you off but if you're a player looking for an exceptional, singing fretless with incredible tone/playability and a stunning finish, this will blow your mind!   Brand new to build they're about £2750-2800, i’m asking £950 plus postage.   I've included a recording of the bass, a cover of a Nick Drake tune called 'From the morning' Jaco/Joni style, a good example of the DI tone.   I'm also throwing in a soft case from Overwater (missing a small buckle on the top pocket)   J

nick drake fretless demo 2.mp3
    • By podvodoy
      For sale this amazing Lakland 55-94 Deluxe  Fretless in cherry sunburst 
      price drop £1300
      Made in USA in 2002 
      specs can be found on their website https://www.lakland.com/product/usa-series-55-94/

Condition is good, plays perfect, a scratch on the body (see pics), scuff on the neck and ding on the head, hence the price. Was acquired already being like this about 10 years ago, hasn't become worse, plays all well. 

Serial No 6423   (check the year https://lakland.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/serial-numbers.pdf ) 

Comes in Gator hardcase

Bass in London, paypal or cash on pickup

Can ship for £36 extra (parcelforce 24h) to UK mainland

• By bass.six
      Excellent condition Warwick Corvette Standard Fretless 4 string. 
      Body swamp ash, neck Ovangkol. 
      Mec active electronics, jazz bass pickups. 
      Practically new DR half rounds, great on the fretless. 
      Comes complete with user manual, wax, tools, Warwick rockbag. 
      Strap not included but the strap locks are.
      Couple of tiny dinks, tried to show on the photos. 
      Open to reasonable offers.
      No trades.