Why become a member? ×

Markbass SuperSynth (v2) - SOLD
£145

Al Krow

Markbass SuperSynth v2 (the most recent design) in very good condition and with original box and PSU.

Has 12 presets which make it ideal for gigging; although it's only had home use from me!

Also has a really good octaver with tight tracking and octave up as well as the more normal octave down (and which was sufficiently good for me to move  on my  excellent COG T16 v2).

Detailed editing of synth and octave sounds can be done via the easy to use PC editor (which is available free to download from the MB website)

If you've not come across this synth pedal before, here's a useful review done of the earlier MB SS v1 

MB SS v2.jpg

MB SS v2 II.jpg

Edited by Al Krow
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Al Krow said:

Hey - you don't have any space on your board for another pedal, Lee, even one as synth-attack as this!  😂

I know!! Id probably manage,but it would be tight! Id have to sell a couple of pedals to get this though 🤔

Guys - thanks very much for your comments. 

I did indeed try to offer this at a good price to fellow BC'ers (discounted to £125), but no 'bites' in over month... It's just been sold on eBay for £149 (inc P&P) in case current owners / prospective future purchasers are wondering what a fair market price is for the MBSS v2.

Edited by Al Krow