Why become a member? ×

Status Groove 5 string - now sold please remove
£350

Fuzzy Tree

Status Groove 5 string in burgundy. This is one of the wood necked Status basses from the mid 90s with a 3 coil pickup and 2 band active EQ with a switch to passive mode. All electrics working perfectly.

The bass is in very good overall conditions with only a few minor blemishes except for one ding right through the finish on the upper body as photographed. This is about 15mm long, and not visible from the front whilst being played.

Bass will be supplied with a virtually new after market hard case (or I can find a soft bag if preferred).

I'm located in Lancaster /Kirkby Lonsdale area, so please contact me if you wish to come and try it out.

Can be collected from home, couriered at purchaser's expense or could meet up within 30 mile radius for fuel costs.

Please PM me with any questions and thanks for looking!

Andrew

P1010269 copy.jpg

P1010270 copy.jpg

P1010271 copy.jpg

P1010272 copy.jpg

P1010273 copy.jpg

P1010275 copy.jpg

P1010276 copy.jpg

P1010277 copy.jpg

P1010278 copy.jpg

P1010361 copy.jpg

P1010362 copy.jpg

• Like 1

I’ve played this bass and it’s a beauty with a very similar vibe to a Musicman. Unfortunately one string too many for me. This is a real bargain for a UK made Status and comes from a great seller! GLWTS

5 minutes ago, ash said:

I’ve played this bass and it’s a beauty with a very similar vibe to a Musicman. Unfortunately one string too many for me. This is a real bargain for a UK made Status and comes from a great seller! GLWTS

+1

Quality British built bass which is a bargain at this price IMHO.

GLWTS

Thanks for the comments chaps; wood necked Status basses are great!

As Ash suggests this one has a bit of a Stingray thing, and is only leaving the herd since I also have a Status Shark (also a fantasticw wood neck construction) which has more growl, and is finding favour with my band for that reason.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Fuzzy Tree changed the title to Status Groove 5 string - now sold please remove