Why become a member? ×

Reuel's bass travel plan. (Shipping has now been paid for!)

Shockwave

Oh well, another well intention thread goes down the pan due to all the unrestrained hate that totally uneffected people seem to have.

If there are any mods up this late, please lock this one as well.................... until the next one starts.....................

[quote name='skankdelvar' post='340245' date='Nov 29 2008, 01:57 AM']Before this gets locked, I just want to know if the monk ran a kitten sanctuary. I'd definitely donate to that, as long as the kittens didn't have to sleep in traffic cones.[/quote]

The monk was a kitten in a previous life. God killed him because jakebass once (allegedly) masturbated.

Funny how this Karma sh*t all links up.

I think that a few people have over-stepped the mark when expressing their views on the subject matter. By now, we have all realised the wrongs of the Jakebass' actions. I think that any further commenting on the topic would simply serve to escalate the hatred towards a forum member, and this is not a practice that we as a Moderation team condone.

Thankfully, the situation has been more-or-less resolved. Those who have generously volunteered to handle the exchange and delivery of the item in question are firmly in contact with each other by now. I assume that those who hold particularly strong opinions on the matter (as expressed on the previous few pages of the thread) are also in private contact with each other, and so this thread simple serves as a public outlet for these negative feelings.

This thread has been posted in the 'General Bass Discussion' forum, and will remain here as a guide for Shockwave and others to keep a record of the guitar's progress back to it's new owner. However, there is not much more that can be done to improve the outcome of this situation. As a consequence, this thread has been locked.

Lastly, I'd like to extend a very meaningful thanks to all who contributed to the delivery fund. This shows that the community are much more than just a bunch of people who post on this forum.

Thanks,

Danny