paul_5

SOLD Barefaced Compact with cover SOLD
£250

Barefaced Compact with Roqsolid cover. In excellent condition and original handle. It came to me with a replacement handle but it’s not been needed. 

629CD490-6FBE-4437-9952-A079C6BFA0A5.thumb.jpeg.aacb6132d4a7e8c03af94d68e4883c6f.jpeg

B8B755BC-BC7C-47D1-B6D9-7C33DCD431A2.thumb.jpeg.de450b945f628069dcdee8948e1f476b.jpeg

490BC0DF-1192-448F-9B49-E41CBE2F6177.thumb.jpeg.00e489be2ac01059ee60da8fdc264737.jpeg

42A89D78-3C3C-405F-8A2E-2887D1869BFF.thumb.jpeg.589296bb4f3f47880bf6c6153d82ac42.jpeg

collection preferred but not a deal breaker.

D7BB6FE1-0CBD-444A-9876-FE1DDB776EE2.jpeg

Edited by paul_5
Sold

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MarshallBTB
      Now just selling one of these, and I have some packaging from barefaced (a friend just bought one) that I'm happy to use to offer postage. Will be the one with the handle all intact and the better of the two covers. 
      Amazing little cabinets, that really pack a punch for the size. Only selling as I fancy a change and something a little bigger. Not that these can't keep up!
      In great condition, only things to mention are a bit of Tolex peel on the back, and the cover of one of the straps has gone missing at some point. 
      Come with fitted covers, one is padded and the other isn't. I could split them if I get individual offers for both. 

• By jasperjames
      Super Twelve T (black steel grill) gen 2, forbear of the Super Twin.
      Bought new in 2012, and lightly gigged - mostly for practice at home.
      Upgraded Super Twelve “T” model with high quality tweeter with custom built crossovers.
      Also upgraded neodymium drivers.
      I absolutely love this cab, only 18kg, fits neatly in the car boot and sounds insane - sorry to part with it but haven't had much excuse to play in recent times.
      It even has wheels!
      Black grill and front edges showing a bit of wear (see pictures) from a few scrapes on the road, but overall in good condition and sounding fab.
      Original spec: https://barefacedbass.com/product-range/super-twelve.htm
      Collection from Portsmouth (PO4, Southsea area) - any questions just shout  

• By Oldman
      I acquired these two cabs in a trade late last year, Mike Arnopol Soundworks, I’d never heard of him either, but after researching his Facebook page, website and the various threads I decided I had to have a shot of them before I committed to his single Cab Bodai solution. 

I replaced the strap handles, feet (New ‘T’ nuts) and did a “Blacky” on them.
      Rehearsed with them prior to this work and was impressed with the bottom end from what are (albeit long throw drivers) 6.5” Speakers, a MAS 26 with 2 x  Faitel tweeters per cab as can be seen. Looks to be 255 Watts per 8 Ohm cab. Clarity is exceptional as you would expect and weighing in at 11.5Kg each a one handed lift into the gig, one in each hand even.

Imported new in 2016 by bassface https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/364554-mas-2x6-cab-in-8ohm-x-2-incredible-boutique-cabs-trades-welcome/#comments at a cost of some £1,300.00 quid they came to me in excellent nick and sound lovely, smooth with sufficient punch to belie the somewhat minuscule dimensions of:
      Height: 660mm (26”), Width: 203mm (8”), Depth: 355mm (14”) and only 11.5Kg’s.
      Mike Arnopol seems to have reduced his product line, when I first checked him out on his WWW there was a raft of variations on his cabs and the patented system. I’m sure further info is out there on Talkbass and he’s quite ‘vocal’ on Facebook and other social media.

Any questions, please ask, prefer to sell as a pair although selling a singleton might be an option. Trades, try me but really after that MAS single cab solution so cash is king.
      Thanks for looking, oh, 😱 I nearly forgot, check this configuration out
      Bizarre, but workable. The pole can be cut down accordingly. That’s 12.5Kgs of 1U 650 Watts of MOSFET thunder on top. One cab connecting with floor and the other in yer lug, well nearly.

• By ryancowell25
      For Sale only -

a Barefaced Super 12 (Gen 2) in  good condition.
      No way I would be selling this if I wasn't replacing with an impending Barefaced Super Twin 2. Absolutely excellent one cab solution, never let me down on any gig from pubs to outdoor festivals. I'll be sorry to see it go.  Comes with a ROQSOLID cover. I'm willing to courier this but would need to look at cost.
      PM me any questions. Can take more photos if necessary.
      Looking for £575

• By wayne58
      Super punchy 600W lightweight cab 
      8ohm
      22" x 17.5" x 12"
      Black grill front 11kg/ 23.5lbs
      Only used for occasional rehearsals so almost as new, no issues.
      Roqsolid padded cover.
      Collection only from Preston Lancs for now, due to imminent hernia operation and recovery.