Jono

SWR Goliath 4x10 Cab - SOLD
£250

SWR Goliath 4x10 Cab - 8 Ohm

Very Good Condition.

One mark on the carpet at the top. 

Great sound. 

SOLD

Pick up from Sheffield or can arrange to meet to handover within a reasonable distance.

Also selling a matching Big Ben 1x18 Cab - See my other listing.

259_B47_C5_6_D41_4_C98_99_C9_93_D47_EA6_747_DBF05_BD13_4454_B7_C6_10110_BEB933_D

Edited by Jono
  • Like 1

I gigged one of these for years. Lovely cab.

I’d love another but it’d not see use and it would be a shame for such a nice cab not to be used.

Yeah I used one of these for years and loved it! 

Edited by lee650

I’m playing through 1 of these now n love the sound it produces! 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Petey
      Here we have my trusted USA made 2x10 Ampeg cab. I used to use this with another Ampeg 2x10 (but moved that one on some years ago), and have since only used this one for home practice - low volume. You can see from the pictures it is in wonderful condition, original speakers, good working castors complete with cover. I have shown a picture of the inside of the grill as they were known for the wood frame splitting at the bottom (not the case here). The vertical and horizontal white lines on the frame are 'just lines' and not anything else... Collection only from Southbourne (near Emsworth, just east of Portsmouth on the South Coast). - come down and make a day of it- i'll take you round the Emwortth foreshore and have a coffee - FREE of charge 

• By Bora Bekiroglu
      Cabinet in superb condition, case has some rust on locks due to storage without the cab inside etc. but still intact and highly durable.
      P.S: the 2x10 is not for sale just the head and 4x10 cab
      Pickup from B90 or can be shipped with a door to door transport service

• By TrioRec
      Immaculate BAREFACED ONETEN at good saving on the £399 cost. 
      I bought two of these but have only been out with the pair once, a single Oneten is that good! ... hence the sale.
      Hardly used, unmarked, with original packaging.
      And yes, they are as good as everyone says they are...

• By Teebs
      My drummer has just got in touch to tell me he's picked up a Marshall MBC810 cab - it's mine for free!
      1200w 4 Ohm 8 x 10" - bloody looks like it should be part of Stonehenge!
      Mrs Teebs is going to kill me!
      Does anyone know anything about these?
      Is it a pig? Although, being free, it hardly matters.
      Answers gratefully received  

• By Ted Theodore Logan, III
      Howdy, y'all eclectic bunch o' “BC'ers"!!
      What I've got up for grabs is;

a Trace Elliot AH300-7 Amp
      &
      a Trace Elliot 4x10 Cab 400W 8Ω
      Both the Amp and Cab have been re-tolexed and the closest way to describe the finish would be to say that it looks as though a large blue snake swallowed a Trace Eliot rig. Needless to say, it looks awesome!!... Providing you like to ROCK!!!

The AH300-7 is a pretty decent amp with some very nice features such as; 
      · 7 band graphic eq preamp
      · Built in adjustable Compressor
      · Pre-shape switch
      · Passive/Active inputs
      · Effects send/return
      · Balanced D.I.

Another cool little feature is the gain led meter that lights up to show when you are running the gain too high, too low or just right... I thought that was pretty nifty... All Goldilocks and what-not!!
      The graphic eq can dial in some amazing tone and can also be bypassed should you choose to keep it simple and not take advantage of all that lovely Trace Eliot rich eq mastering...
      On the back it's pretty straightforward, you got the mains input, the on/off switch and two speaker outputs that operate with standard ¼ inch “jack" instrument cable. 
      Minimum load is 4ohms.

The Cab is a 4x10 400W @ 8Ω Trace Elliot behemoth that weighs in at roughly the same weight as a classic 1960's mini cooper. If you are blessed with the strength of ten men (as I am) this is a one-man lift however, if you are an average puny mortal, this cab is certainly not something I can recommend hauling around on a regular basis... unless of course you have a very attractive chiropractor who you would like to visit and have just been waiting on a good excuse to do so...
      Cab has recessed handles on‘t' side and rubber feet on‘t' base. Dimensions of cab (including feet) are;
      Height = 71 cm
      Width = 62 cm
      Depth = 43 cm

Everything is working as it should and all sounds fantastic!! The stack had been sat around a while and there were some initial crackles when I first plugged it in & played through it after but they soon disappeared. I imagine it could do with a spray of contact cleaner but I'm not gonna mess around with the insides... There's a small piece of missing plastic from one of the port covers at the front of the cab (pictured) Also, a covering cap is missing from the gain switch on the amp (pictured)
      The front panel of the amp lights up, which is pretty “rock ‘n' roll" and also features a carry handle so looks like a fancy blue reptile skin briefcase when being held... amp weighs in at 12.4kg. So most puny humans should be able to lift the amp at least...
      Dimensions of Amp (with feet) are:
      Height = 15 cm
      Width= 50 cm
      Depth = 43 cm

I imagine if you want this rig couriered you'd be looking at roughly £2000 so it's collection only or part meet unless you got a spare £2k you wanna throw at it...
      Any questions, please feel free to ask.

All the best