Why become a member? ×

Bass pod XT

Burg

Guest subaudio

[quote name='Burg' post='34508' date='Jul 20 2007, 10:43 AM']Hello all,

I'm looking to sell my Bass pod XT, don't really use it much any more and could do with the money.

I'm looking for around £150 with postage.

Cheers,

Burg[/quote]

Hi Burg

Were are you based and what condition is it in, manuals etc.

[quote name='subaudio' post='34549' date='Jul 20 2007, 11:58 AM']Hi Burg

Were are you based and what condition is it in, manuals etc.[/quote]

Hi, i'm based in Neston on the Wirral (North West England). Everything is in good condition and works perfectly well. I don't have it in front of me to check for certain, but i'm pretty sure it has no obvious scratches or other exterior damage on it either. Could send some pics if you'd like?

I still have the original manual, power adapter and USB cable as well.

Ta,

Burg

Guest subaudio

[quote name='Burg' post='34551' date='Jul 20 2007, 12:01 PM']Hi, i'm based in Neston on the Wirral (North West England). Everything is in good condition and works perfectly well. I don't have it in front of me to check for certain, but i'm pretty sure it has no obvious scratches or other exterior damage on it either. Could send some pics if you'd like?

I still have the original manual, power adapter and USB cable as well.

Ta,

Burg[/quote]

Pics would be great thanks, could you post them here? is it boxed.

Edited by subaudio

[quote name='subaudio' post='34553' date='Jul 20 2007, 12:06 PM']Pics would be great thanks, could you post them here? is it boxed.[/quote]

Yeah sure, I won't be able to upload them until monday though as my home comp is out of action.

I haven't kept the box it came in unfortunately.

Ta,

Burg

Guest subaudio

[quote name='Burg' post='34617' date='Jul 20 2007, 01:13 PM']Yeah sure, I won't be able to upload them until monday though as my home comp is out of action.

I haven't kept the box it came in unfortunately.

Ta,

Burg[/quote]

Hi Burg

Thanks for your time but I bought an EBS Microbass at the weekend, good luck with the sale.

Marti

[quote name='subaudio' post='35797' date='Jul 23 2007, 08:09 AM']Hi Burg

Thanks for your time but I bought an EBS Microbass at the weekend, good luck with the sale.

Marti[/quote]

Ah OK, cheers.

Still available then folks! I'll try to get some pics up soon.

• 2 months later...

Still available if anyone is interested. I can e-mail pics if required.

Comes with manual, power supply, usb cable and tons of effects and amp/cab modelling. In great condition, was using it at home last night and absolutely nothing wrong with it. Almost as new.

£150 ono

• 2 weeks later...

Just to Add, both Myself, Ped and Dood have all become recent converts to the Bass Pod XT - they are fantastic bits of kit but do require a little time and effort on your part to configure your patches for each of your basses. THe default patches are crap, dont let them put you off though, they are truely superb!

FREE BUMP

yeh gotta +1 there.. took mine down to ma new band t'other day.. plug in and go.. instant rig tone WOOT!

I leave the rack at home now! ;o)

Yeh.. drop the presets! Euch! ;o)

Cheers,

It's a fantastic bit of kit, you can do absolutely loads with it. I've mainly used mine for recording and the different amp models really do make a difference. Plus there are some fantastic effects.

If I didn't need the money I wouldn't be selling this, and if it doesn't go before I need the money by then i'll be keeping it.

Going on Ebay very soon but i'm dropping my asking price for my fellow bass worlders.

£100 + p&p