Why become a member? ×

Bongo for £850?

[quote name='simon1964' post='333930' date='Nov 21 2008, 03:54 PM']I would have said that's about right for a Bongo. If anything, slightly at the top end in the current market.[/quote]

They were going for significantly less over a year ago. Good basses, but I'd certainly pay no more than £650 for one now :)
Chris

[quote name='Beedster' post='333933' date='Nov 21 2008, 04:00 PM']They were going for significantly less over a year ago. Good basses, but I'd certainly pay no more than £650 for one now :)
Chris[/quote]
Really? I'd pay £850 for one in good condition and in the right finish (desert gold... yum) considering the rarity. (if i had £850 to spend!!!)

[quote name='budget bassist' post='334155' date='Nov 21 2008, 11:12 PM']Really? I'd pay £850 for one in good condition and in the right finish (desert gold... yum) considering the rarity. (if i had £850 to spend!!!)[/quote]

Well it isn't Desert Gold and isn't rare, so I'm assuming you wouldn't pay £850 for it, so I guess we agree :)