Left leaderboard
Javi Rod

MAYONES COMODOUS CUSTOM AGED GOLD 6 string (Price Drop 1.790 £ UK Shipping cost included)
£1890

Price: 1.890 £ or 2.200 €

Price: 1.790 £ UK Shipping cost included

I sell my bass Mayones Comodous Custom Aged Gold of 6 strings of the year 2015 in good condition. It has a maple-mahogany neck of 9 pieces, maple top (in the standard series would be assembled from Poplar), Bartolini soapbar pickups, and a Aged Gold finish, very soft. It is a 34 scale bass, with a very comfortable and fast neck, with 18 mm of distance between strings on the bridge, and can be adjusted with a very low action. For something Mohini Dei, Federico Malaman, and Hadrien Feraud already use these basses.

Specs:
( http://www.bassdirect.co.uk/bass_guitar ... ous_6.html )

PRICE NEW £3850 (4.333 €)
MADE IN Poland
BODY American ash with maple top
NECK 9-ply maple/mahogany
FINGERBOARD Pau Ferro
NECK JOIN Through-neck
FRETS 24
SCALE LENGTH 34.25”
BUTTONS Straplocks
MACHINE HEADS Schaller M4
BRIDGE Mayones two piece
PICKUPS 2x Bartolini soapbars
ELECTRONICS Aguilar OBP3 active
CONTROLS Volume, balance, middle, stacked treble/bass, passive tone, active/passive switch

Also comes with a custom soft case as well as a certificate of authenticity.

It is protected with soft case and a cardboard box and can be sent anywhere in Europe. Of course the bass can be tried in the city of Toledo (Spain). Please contact by mail or mp:

mail: [email protected]

All photos: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=12Ec-GlsXVWCCrH4xJBVXN0wgtzgO7WdD

Regards!!

DSC_0408.JPG

DSC_0413.JPG

DSC_0421.JPG

DSC_0416.JPG

DSC_0428.JPG

Edited by Javi Rod
Price Drop
  • Like 2

These are amazing instruments. My 6 string Comodous is the best made, most versatile bass I own, a delight to play. GLWTS.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By manudepaz
      Selling this beauty, my WARWICK CUSTOM SHOP MASTERBUILT THUMB BASS NT 6 NIRVANA BLACK STAIN HIGH POLISH.
      Mint condition (9,5/10).
      Half the price of a new one (£6,000/6,500).
      NO TRADES PLEASE.
      It's exactly this one:

Specs:
      - 6 strings
      - Schaller Machine Heads with wooden knobs
      - Just-A-Nut III Brass
      - Neck Wood: Wenge neck, 5 laminations
      - Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard
      - Fluorescent Side Dots
      - Fingerboard Radius: 26"
      - Scale length: 34" 
      - Width Nut: 45,0 mm / 1.8"
      - Width 12th fret: 60,8 mm / 2.4"
      - Width 24th fret: 69,11 mm / 2.7"
      - Fret quantity material and size  26 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
      - Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
      - Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
      - Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Bubinga Pommelé body
      - Pickups Active EMG soapbar H/H
      - Electronics: Active MEC 3-way electronics
      - Pot layout: Volume & Balance stacked P/P for active/passive / Mid / Treble & Bass stacked
      - Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
      - Strap system: Warwick security locks
      - Construction: Hidden neck
      - High Polish Finish
      - Hardware colour: Chrome
      - Weight 4.5 kg
      - included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth
      - Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
      - Original Warwick hardcase

• By thebassist
      SOLD - thanks Andy.
      This Fodera Koa Monarch 6 Bolt-On is a unique and rare design. 6 strings, 33" scale length and 16.5mm bridge spacing make this the most compact 6-er Fodera build allowing the player to access all of the benefits of an extended-range instrument with maximum ease and comfort. Fast solo runs, deep pocket grooves, chording in the upper register; This bass handles it all and with authority. A mahogany body and ebony fingerboard give this bass a clear and well balanced tone with a bell-like upper register. I've photographed two small marks near the lower horn. Other than that, it's pretty much bang on.
      Weight according to my bathroom scales is 10.2 pounds.
      I'm based in Bournemouth, Dorset. Local pick up preferred but I would ship fully insured at the buyers expense and acceptance of risk.
      No trades please. I sold this bass before but really regretted it and was lucky enough to be able to buy it back. This time it's being sold because I've saved up the funds and commissioned a new build with Fodera.
      My feedback: https://basschat.co.uk/topic/231476-thebassist-feedback/
      Body Woods:
      Monarch Mahogany Body No Tone Block Koa Top (Solid) Neck Woods:
      Ebony Fingerboard Ebony Ramp 3-pc. Hard Rock Maple Neck Mother-of-Pearl Dot Inlays Construction Specs:
      Birth Date - October 2012 Bolt-On Construction 33" Scale Length Bolt-On 6 String Configuration (16.5mm Spacing) 24 Frets (Large) Electronics Options:
      Fodera / Pope Custom 3-Band Preamp Fodera / Duncan Dual Coils (Narrow) Monarch Control Layout Fodera SmugMug: https://fodera.smugmug.com/Newborn-Gallery-Vol-II/Newborn-515/

• By therealting
      After years of wanting a six-string Jazz bass and looking longingly at the likes of Bassmods and LowEnd Jazz models I. The States, I managed to pick up a KSD at the weekend. A surprisingly nice bass - I thought I’d be thrown by it being a fairly substantial bass compared to, say, my Dingwalls, but I actually found the bass fairly well balanced considering the extra tuner(s), the wide spacing and longer scale length (35”) manageable and the asymmetric neck more comfortable than the slimmer, narrower fanned-fret Ibanez Soundgear I had and sold on last year (it gave me hand cramps).
      Anyone owned, tried or played one of these before? I think they might be / have been made in Korea.