Selling this beauty, my WARWICK CUSTOM SHOP MASTERBUILT THUMB BASS NT 6 NIRVANA BLACK STAIN HIGH POLISH.
Mint condition (9,5/10).
Half the price of a new one (£6,000/6,500).
NO TRADES PLEASE.
It's exactly this one:
- 6 strings
- Schaller Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck, 5 laminations
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard
- Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 26"
- Scale length: 34"
- Width Nut: 45,0 mm / 1.8"
- Width 12th fret: 60,8 mm / 2.4"
- Width 24th fret: 69,11 mm / 2.7"
- Fret quantity material and size 26 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Bubinga Pommelé body
- Pickups Active EMG soapbar H/H
- Electronics: Active MEC 3-way electronics
- Pot layout: Volume & Balance stacked P/P for active/passive / Mid / Treble & Bass stacked
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Hidden neck
- High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Chrome
- Weight 4.5 kg
- included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- Original Warwick hardcase
SOLD - thanks Andy.
This Fodera Koa Monarch 6 Bolt-On is a unique and rare design. 6 strings, 33" scale length and 16.5mm bridge spacing make this the most compact 6-er Fodera build allowing the player to access all of the benefits of an extended-range instrument with maximum ease and comfort. Fast solo runs, deep pocket grooves, chording in the upper register; This bass handles it all and with authority. A mahogany body and ebony fingerboard give this bass a clear and well balanced tone with a bell-like upper register. I've photographed two small marks near the lower horn. Other than that, it's pretty much bang on.
Weight according to my bathroom scales is 10.2 pounds.
I'm based in Bournemouth, Dorset. Local pick up preferred but I would ship fully insured at the buyers expense and acceptance of risk.
No trades please. I sold this bass before but really regretted it and was lucky enough to be able to buy it back. This time it's being sold because I've saved up the funds and commissioned a new build with Fodera.
My feedback: https://basschat.co.uk/topic/231476-thebassist-feedback/
No Tone Block
Koa Top (Solid)
3-pc. Hard Rock Maple Neck
Mother-of-Pearl Dot Inlays
Birth Date - October 2012
33" Scale Length Bolt-On
6 String Configuration (16.5mm Spacing)
24 Frets (Large)
Fodera / Pope Custom 3-Band Preamp
Fodera / Duncan Dual Coils (Narrow)
Monarch Control Layout
Fodera SmugMug: https://fodera.smugmug.com/Newborn-Gallery-Vol-II/Newborn-515/
After years of wanting a six-string Jazz bass and looking longingly at the likes of Bassmods and LowEnd Jazz models I. The States, I managed to pick up a KSD at the weekend. A surprisingly nice bass - I thought I’d be thrown by it being a fairly substantial bass compared to, say, my Dingwalls, but I actually found the bass fairly well balanced considering the extra tuner(s), the wide spacing and longer scale length (35”) manageable and the asymmetric neck more comfortable than the slimmer, narrower fanned-fret Ibanez Soundgear I had and sold on last year (it gave me hand cramps).
Anyone owned, tried or played one of these before? I think they might be / have been made in Korea.