Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Taylor 214e 6-String Grand Auditorium Electro Acoustic
£395

Taylor 214e 6-String Grand Auditorium Electro Acoustic Guitar

This guitar is approximately 8 year's old and has been virtually unplayed in all that time, this is mainly because I bought it thinking that I will learn to play it properly, but I soon discovered that I am a bass player, not a guitarist, so therefore it has been on display along with my other acoustic on the living room wall ever since.

I purchased this lovely guitar brand new and it includes the original Taylor hard-case.

The guitar is unmarked and wouldn’t look out of place in a shop amongst all the other new guitars on display, it has new strings and battery, and all works as it should.

Collection preferred, but I will ship at the buyer's expense.

Edited to say that I am based in Shropshire.

Body Style: Grand Auditorium with forward shifted bracing pattern and Venetian cutaway

Wood Composition: Rosewood Laminate back and sides, Sitka Spruce top, Tropical American Mahogany neck, Ebony fingerboard

Design Elements: Tortoise pickguard, black binding, die-cast chrome tuners, pearloid dot inlays

Body Style: Grand Auditorium with forward shifted bracing pattern and Venetian cutaway

Wood Composition: Rosewood Laminate back and sides, Sitka Spruce top, Tropical American Mahogany neck, Ebony fingerboard

Design Elements: Tortoise pickguard, black binding, die-cast chrome tuners, pearloid dot inlays

Martin1.JPG

Martin2.JPG

Martin3.JPG

Martin4.JPG

Edited by thebrig