Why become a member? ×

Fender Aerodyne Jazz bass **SOLD**
£400

Elfrasho

***Price drop 300 pounds! ***

Here is a 'fine' example of a fender aerodyne Jazz bass. This has been well gigged and well abused.

Good things:

Its a great bass.

Plays well, sounds amazing, and has a lovely neck. This was my main bass up until a few years ago.

It has a Seymour duncan jazz pickup which is buzz free. You'll get the original supplied  in the sale.

Relatively rare.

Tuners are immense, tuning is rock solid. 

The back doesnt look nearly as bad as the photo suggests

Bad things:

body work pretty poor. its been scraped, and burned and looks a bit sorry for itself. I've recently sprayed the back with the genuine candy apple red spray paint but obviously this was just a hash job and only looks fine under stage lights.  In fact the whole body looks abit scabby but ok, under stage lights, but under daylight its a different matter.

the electrics need a once over. Everything works, but just a bit crackly.

Knobs are tarnished through use. 

Overall needs TLC. If you're looking for a recording bass, then this is what you need.  a wee bit of work and it'll be back to its best.  Could be cool as a live bass too if you accept the scrappy look.  I love this bass, but its been sitting under my bed for about 2 years literally not doing anything, so I think i want to move it on. No other reason than that. 

I can deliver within 30 miles of Glasgow for petrol cost.  can meet up in city centre too.

Delivery set at £30.00 to UK, but you can arrange courier no probs.

f3.JPG

f4.JPG

f7.JPG

Edited by Elfrasho