Why become a member? ×

Sold

gafbass02

Sadly the credit crunch has bitten and i have to sell yet another bass, this time its my squier vintage mod jazz bass, in top nick home use only and with a very flamey neck and nicely figured body.
The bass will be returned to stock for sale (apart from the bridge which i cant find so will have two extra screw holes or i can leave the badass on for an extra £30.) so WONT have the pearl guard in these pics just the regular black one. (AND THE BADASS IT WOULD COME WITH IF THE BUYER WANTED IT WOULD BE CHROME NOT GOLD)

Im asking £150 or £180 with (CHROME) badass, and id prefer collection from Cheltenham as i have no way of shipping at the mo, although buyer could arrange collection i guess, or at a real shove i could poss swing something through my old work, if the boss' back is turned.
Here are a few pics, ill try to get ones up of her returned to stock

Its a great example of a great bass and the flaming is really something else at this price, there is a small nick in the neck you can see in one of the pics, it was there when i bought it and has never bothered me, i figured it was worth it to take home this particular bass rather than get a different one from out the back as it were! Im not much of a photographer, and if anything the flame is more pronounced than in the pics.
It sounds flippin awesome too!, infact my Missis persuaded me i should buy its that tasty!, im gutted to sell it, but unless you all fancy a whip round i need to raise some cash fast!, i may also have to flog my stunning streamer LX but im holding off on that as long as i dare! :) :huh: :huh: :huh: :unsure: :lol:

Edited by gafbass02

[quote name='harlowbassplayer' post='336896' date='Nov 26 2008, 01:37 AM']hey
i know your sellin the whole guitar but could i just buy the neck[/quote]

Actually, I would be interested in just the body. Looking for a Jazz Body to fit to my fretless neck.

Is there a deal to be done here?!