Why become a member? ×

AER Basic Performer WITHDRAWN
£600

binkybongo

Very good condition and working order. Nowt basic about it - can track satellites and Puka Pies in Wigan.

Superb twin channel combo. 

Very comprehensive spec.

https://www.musicbliss.com.my/aer-basic-performer-acoustic-bass-combo-amp-malaysia

Looks very much like this -

https://reverb.com/nz/item/4755333-aer-basic-performer-combo-amp-perfect-for-bass-cello-harp-keyboards-etc

Pics to follow. 

Collect Sth Manchistor/meet within reason.

Thank you. 

-AER BASIC_MG_5608© WILLIAM ELLIS.jpg

-AER BASIC_MG_5607© WILLIAM ELLIS.jpg

-AER BASIC_MG_5604© WILLIAM ELLIS.jpg

-AER BASIC_MG_5603© WILLIAM ELLIS.jpg

Edited by binkybongo
Pictures added. Amusing words.

Just a rapid intervention to assure all that Binky is an outstandingly trustworthy member of our community and a man of extraordinary integrity.  He also knows his amplifiers and selects nothing but the best.   I don't have direct experience of this model but use an AER combo and can claim in all honesty that it's clarity, versatility and build quality are of the highest order.  AER earned its reputation on the back of ultra-high quality and real-world usability.  IMO, binky's amp is an absolute bargain!  

Edited by three

I own a BassCube and owned an Amp One, those are simply the best combo amps ever. The Basic Performer being the most versatile.

And the service at AER is maybe a bit slow (it's a very small society), but is exemplary. My BassCube has been upgraded for free and I only paid for the pieces that weren't covered by some warranty. So, now I have a completely revised amp for peanuts...

It's worth mentioning it.

On 30/11/2017 at 09:53, dr.harry said:

Hello binkybongo

Do you happen to know the weight, please?

Google has failed me

And have you ever tried it with a keyboard?

My keyboard player is looking for a new amp

H

Hi - I haven't, it would handle keys well I would think. Has more amazing range of tone adjustment.Could meet at a venue in ALtrincham if you want to try it. Cheers B

This is Rolls-Royce at moped pricing. I own AER AMP THREE and tried the bassic prior to buying the 3. It is an excellent combo but a little larger than I needed. Can’t fathom why this did not sell on Day 1, other than perhaps lack of familiarity with the brand. If you are on the fence and considering this combo, grab this bargain pdq!

• Thanks 1

Thank you Three, Hellzero and Tubster for your very kind personal endorsements and those which relate to this primo product. It is my considered opinion that AER equipment is peerless. 

My Amp One is my go to set up now.

Basic combo condition is 7/10 I would say.

Merry Chrimbo y'all.:hi:

Edited by binkybongo