Why become a member? ×

Sick EBS TD650

bigthumb

[quote name='bigthumb' post='325125' date='Nov 9 2008, 09:02 AM']I seem to be having some problems with me amp. Rather than me trying to clumbsily explain what's wrong with it can anybody here who's in the West Midlands recommend a good, competent repairer who can check this out for me?

Paul[/quote]

Hi Paul,
Get in touch with Bernie Goodman of GB Cuitars. He is the UK distributor and official servcice company for EBS. When I had problems with my HD350 I phoned Bernie, sent it to him, he repaired it and returned it. The only thing it cost me was the courier to him. Bernie is first class, and so very helpful.
His number is 01273 220055.

ade

[quote name='CyberBass' post='325133' date='Nov 9 2008, 09:26 AM']Hi Paul,
Get in touch with Bernie Goodman of GB Cuitars. He is the UK distributor and official servcice company for EBS. When I had problems with my HD350 I phoned Bernie, sent it to him, he repaired it and returned it. The only thing it cost me was the courier to him. Bernie is first class, and so very helpful.

ade[/quote]

Thanks Ade.

I'll give him a bell. Tho sadly its not under a warranty so I bet I'll be paying a whole lot more than the carriage!

[quote name='bigthumb' post='325138' date='Nov 9 2008, 09:34 AM']Thanks Ade.

I'll give him a bell. Tho sadly its not under a warranty so I bet I'll be paying a whole lot more than the carriage![/quote]

Bernie,
EBS reputataion is paramount to them andBernie. Bernie didn't even ask the age of my bass head, his attitude is to get it fixed. If Bernie does charge it won't be an arm or a leg, I am sure of it.

ade

[quote name='CyberBass' post='325141' date='Nov 9 2008, 09:41 AM']Bernie,
EBS reputataion is paramount to them andBernie. Bernie didn't even ask the age of my bass head, his attitude is to get it fixed. If Bernie does charge it won't be an arm or a leg, I am sure of it.

ade[/quote]

Really? That's good to know!

Guest levelitup

[quote name='bigthumb' post='325143' date='Nov 9 2008, 09:43 AM']Really? That's good to know![/quote]
Hi paul.

My 350 Head had a prob with effects send /return on the back panel. I emailed EBS direct & they sent me a new jack fitting free of charge. Other than that, Bernie will help you out, he's a sound geezer!

Rob.

Guys, it is Bernie Goodfellow BTW!

Mark

[quote name='CyberBass' post='325133' date='Nov 9 2008, 09:26 AM']Hi Paul,

ade[/quote]

[quote name='bigthumb' post='325776' date='Nov 10 2008, 12:02 PM']I've just had a conversation with the man himself!

What a thoroughly nice and helpful guy.[/quote]
If you visit him, under no circumstances take the means to pay for anything expensive. Indeed gouge out your own eyes before visiting, just in case you see something you 'need' and end up coming back later, buying said item and getting in trouble with the wife.

Take cake and biscuits instead.

Edited by johnnylager

[quote name='johnnylager' post='325800' date='Nov 10 2008, 11:29 AM']If you visit him, under no circumstances take the means to pay for anything expensive. Indeed gouge out your own eyes before visiting, just in case you see something you 'need' and end up coming back later, buying said item and getting in trouble with the wife.

Take cake and biscuits instead.[/quote]

...and a picnic blanket. He still hasn't hoovered the floor.