Why become a member? ×

Fane 15" bass cabs really cheap....£30 BIN

Prosebass

Just spotted these [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Compact-bass-bin-speakers-pair_W0QQitemZ280282062018QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item280282062018&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1301%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318"]CABS[/url] and thought they would be useful for someone. They are in Harrogate and are £30.00 BIN. I am tempted to go and get them but know if I turn up at home with them will probably have the riot act read me.
He also has some dual concentric 2 x 12's at £40.00 BIN so £70.00 for a full set of PA speakers, bargain

Edited by Prosebass

[quote name='tonybassplayer' post='322900' date='Nov 5 2008, 07:23 PM']Skint at the moment but think I might be tempted as it would complete my "home practice pa" that at the moment stands me at nothing ( mixer and amp )

Travel is ok as well[/quote]

A home practice PA? Good work son!
I'm moving in with Mrs. Lemmywinks next year, she won't know what hit her................

[quote name='Prosebass' post='321642' date='Nov 4 2008, 11:09 AM']He also has some dual concentric 2 x 12's at £40.00 BIN so £70.00 for a full set of PA speakers, bargain[/quote]

I don't think these are genuine dual concentrics, ie with a tweeter behind the magnet. I think they are ordinary 12" drivers with 'whizzer' cones. Not that the seller is dishonest, just mistaking the terminology.

[quote name='markytbass' post='325436' date='Nov 9 2008, 06:25 PM']I got em, thanks for the heads up PB.

I would have paid £30 for the cabs alone, the speaker untis dont have a power rating on them so I have contacted Fane to see if they can give me any info.

I have put the bass through them and they sound good, no farty sounds.[/quote]

Thanks for buying them. I don't really need them at the moment but they were just tempting me too much !!