Why become a member? ×

Pedal Clearout-Price drop and now on Ebay !

edstraker123

All pedals below bought brand new within last 6 months and have only been used at home (and not very often !!) so are in perfect condition.

Morley Dual Bass Wah £65 delivered

Digitech Hyper phase £40 delivered

Will except Paypal, cheque or cash for collection in person (Liverpool) .

Edited by edstraker123

[quote name='edstraker123' post='323349' date='Nov 6 2008, 12:39 PM']Are these not the bargains I think they are ![/quote]

since thats an invitation to comment.....

i think the digitech pedals and the qtron prices may be a bit ambitious, but everything else seems okay. Just a slow market at the minute mate! perhaps including p&p in some of the prices might swing some people??

Cheers Kev - if they haven't gone by the weekend I'll stick them on Ebay and see what happens. Including the postage is probably ok on some of the smaller pedals but I charged £7.50 on the DL4 and it actually cost me £21 ! Having had bad experience with a variety of couriers in the past I'll only send things insured.

[quote name='edstraker123' post='323917' date='Nov 7 2008, 07:54 AM']I charged £7.50 on the DL4 and it actually cost me £21 ![/quote]

And it didn't go unnoticed - thanks for paying the extra for the speedy delivery!

Anyone considering one of the pedals here rest assured that Ed is very cool to do business with.

[quote name='Stickman' post='326308' date='Nov 10 2008, 09:29 PM']And it didn't go unnoticed - thanks for paying the extra for the speedy delivery!

Anyone considering one of the pedals here rest assured that Ed is very cool to do business with.[/quote]

Cheers Stick - hate waiting for things myself and having promised fast delivery what else could I do ! Just wish I was better at estimating the cost !
Hope you're enjoying the delay !