Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

08 Status KingBass Artist

OutToPlayJazz

[b][size=4]This bass is now withdrawn from sale. It's too nice to part with & I'm just going to have to save up for the 6-stringer :)[/size][/b]

So here we have a KingBass Artist in figured walnut/mahogany with 19mm string spacing, gold hardware & 32" scale with bendwell in utterly new & unused condition. Complete with hiscox lifelite case.

I've been sitting on this practically since I collected it new from the factory in March & it's not getting played. Having been back down to the factory yesterday & played an incredible S2-Classic 6-string, I've decided that I'll sell this and buy something I'll actually use!

£1600 - No offers & no trades :huh:

(It's the KingBass, not the S2!!!)

Edited by OutToPlayJazz

Nice collection of Statii there.

I've always fancied a Kingbass, all the ones I've played have been really great, but I know if I bought one (and I almost did a few weeks ago), it wouldn't get played.

I'm thinking of getting a Jonas Hellborg electro 3 6 string, which would get played.

Good luck with the sale and the S2 if you get it.

MB1. :)
I see your Problem!
NO! your not supposed to sit on them!,..........youre supposed to play em! :huh:
If i didnt have one already Rich i'd be trying to knock you down for this one!
........Absolutely Great Bass!.
BUMP!

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='319773' date='Nov 1 2008, 07:17 PM']Hey Mart, feeling wealthy today, mate?? :)

Actually, the plan is to see if I can sell this and then sell the TRB-6 afterwards. That'll fund the Status 6-stringer.

Rich.[/quote]

In the current climate Rich I think I'd have to sell all 3 of mine to afford this.