Why become a member? ×

CE-1

Kev

i lol'd

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Very-Rare-Sought-After-1970s-Boss-CE1-Chorus-Ensemble_W0QQitemZ150307122317QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item150307122317&_trkparms=39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A10|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Very-Rare-Sought-Aft...id=p3286.c0.m14[/url]

Nah man Keira Knightley's crap. She delivered a cab to me the other week. I stood on the doorstep and watched in astonishment as it took her about 20mins to drag it up the garden path on her own, also with her busy schedule she only does afternoon deliveries these days. :huh: Cheryl Tweedy's not bad. She delivered some gear the other day and as it was a bit late she refunded the delivery charge (top bird - a lot hairier in person though :) ). A good budget courier is Sarah Cox. As her looks start to fade she has been putting in 100% in the old personal services dept. in order to keep up her profile. Thoroughly recommended.

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='319042' date='Oct 31 2008, 01:37 PM']Nah man Keira Knightley's crap. She delivered a cab to me the other week. I stood on the doorstep and watched in astonishment as it took her about 20mins to drag it up the garden path on her own, also with her busy schedule she only does afternoon deliveries these days. :huh: Cheryl Tweedy's not bad. She delivered some gear the other day and as it was a bit late she refunded the delivery charge (top bird - a lot hairier in person though :) ). A good budget courier is Sarah Cox. As her looks start to fade she has been putting in 100% in the old personal services dept. in order to keep up her profile. Thoroughly recommended. [/quote]

Most flogged-like-a-dead-horse yet amusing post for quite some time. I take my hat off to you sir.