Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

A Bassograpy in pics

phsycoandy

Been meaning to do this for a while, funny how ur tastes change over the years. Im not including the early year Encores and Arias but thought id start with the first serious money bass I ever bought.
A Status Kingbass 5

A Brand new Stingray I got for £599 from memory

A Stingray5, bought to sell really used it twice, nice bass, but was turning back to four stringers

Bugger should never have sold this, I was well short of cash and things conspired, used it again a couple of times, she was well beat, but thats how I like em.

A Lakland 5502 deluxe, I love Lakkys,this was my first, bought from the Bass merchant for £685 if I remember. Had her two years,

I love this pic. A Jo4 and my current keeper a DPLE1. The Jo was sold.

Fender Pbass mid late 80s I think, too clinical and was wanting something older!

And last butnot least and my current keeper a DPLE1 Lakland which just about covers all courts IMHO.

Theres loads of insignificant basses ive missed out and apologies to all you Squier and Dean owners,bit these are the ones I remember. As to the ones I should have never sold the beat up Ray pains me (apologies to a member of this site) as to the ones Im looking forward to. Theres an original 75 PB winging its way to me soon and pics will be posted soon.

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='32738' date='Jul 16 2007, 09:30 PM']Bugger should never have sold this, I was well short of cash and things conspired, used it again a couple of times, she was well beat, but thats how I like em.
[/quote]

That is beautiful - i'd kick myself too :).

Is it me, or are there some descriptions that have missing pictures? :)

Hamster

edit: - no, it's me. I guess my 20Mb download speed just can't download half a dozen pictures in 1 minute :huh:

edit: - and posting interface thing playing up again :wacko:

Edited by Hamster

[quote name='EdwardHimself' post='33515' date='Jul 18 2007, 11:56 AM']^they have 20mb broadband now? bugger and i'm still stuck with this 2mb sh*t, bloody Kingston f***ing Communications. SAVE US BT!!!![/quote]

If its any concelation, I constantly get told by BT/Cable that I cant have broadband because my street isnt "broadband enabled" yet - my neighbour (just round the corner as I live in a corner house) has an 8mb link via BT!

Ive done all the searching online and postcode checks you like, and they all say we should be able to get it via the lines we have, and we are only 2 miles from our exchange.

So im stuck with crappy 1MB wireless broadband that drops out at random and requires a reboot of the router to sort. Great.

[quote name='lukeward2004' post='33639' date='Jul 18 2007, 02:19 PM']If its any concelation, I constantly get told by BT/Cable that I cant have broadband because my street isnt "broadband enabled" yet - my neighbour (just round the corner as I live in a corner house) has an 8mb link via BT!

Ive done all the searching online and postcode checks you like, and they all say we should be able to get it via the lines we have, and we are only 2 miles from our exchange.

So im stuck with crappy 1MB wireless broadband that drops out at random and requires a reboot of the router to sort. Great.[/quote]

yeah we had to pay £80 for our modem, not even wirless or anything, and it also cuts out at random, sometimes buggering up my worms game. Add to that KC, being the only communications company in the area have the monopoly so they can charge us pretty much whatever they like- in our case, £27.99 a month. For 2mb broadband Get with the f***ing times you w***ers. No-one pays that much for any broadband anymore!

hey concentrate on the subject lads!
nice pics of basses are much fitter than talking about BB(broad band)! does that stand for blondes with big boobs btw? if so I stand corrected and want to join in!

Edited by phsycoandy

[quote name='lukeward2004' post='33639' date='Jul 18 2007, 02:19 PM']If its any concelation, I constantly get told by BT/Cable that I cant have broadband because my street isnt "broadband enabled" yet - my neighbour (just round the corner as I live in a corner house) has an 8mb link via BT!

So im stuck with crappy 1MB wireless broadband that drops out at random and requires a reboot of the router to sort. Great.[/quote]

I wouldn't worry too much, I have BT and its sloooowwww even though its 8mb its almost like the days when i had a 28k modem