Why become a member? ×

'01 Fender Precision

bigthumb

Hi y'all.

For sale is my 2001 US Precision. Its in great nick with only a slight dink on the back just above where the strings come through, nothing major. The colour is a very light blue with a white scratch plate. I got it from PMT in Birmingham last year where they told me that its a 'baby blue'??

Im asking for £460 which is a bit less for what I payed. It dose come with the Fender hard case.

I'm sorry I cannot trade on this one. I really do need to thin the collection!

Cheers

Edited by bigthumb

[quote name='bigthumb' post='316238' date='Oct 27 2008, 10:23 PM']Hi y'all.

For sale is my 2001 US Precision. Its in great nick with only a slight dink on the back just above where the strings come through, nothing major. The colour is a very light blue with a white scratch plate. I got it from PMT in Birmingham last year where they told me that its a 'baby blue'??

Im asking for £460 which is a bit less for what I payed. It dose come with the Fender hard case.

I'm sorry I cannot trade on this one. I really do need to thin the collection!

Cheers[/quote]

I have asked my good lady if we have £460 to spend but she says no but I will keep on asking.

the 2001 series is a great pbass!! I really regret selling mine but times were hard... :)

stunningly rigid neck, with a lovely feel coupled with the tremendous anchorage in the through body striniging! :huh:

huge bump for this bass!

andy

I have one exactly the same age with Maple F/board but in Red, which I bought around a month ago for £459 from a local shop in Colchester. I used it for 20 dates this month on tour and I've no complaints whatsoever. Crackin solid bass...

Price is spot on and there's alot of bass for not alot of money!

Good luck with the sale.

[quote name='Beedster' post='317107' date='Oct 28 2008, 09:49 PM']Too cheap if you ask me :)
Paul's a great guy folks, I would highly recommend him as someone to do business with.
That's also a lovely looking bass. Mmmmmm :huh:
Chris[/quote]

Finding it hard to reply....

Cannot put bloody stingray down... :huh: