Why become a member? ×

Unbelievably Awful Customer Service...

binky_bass

[quote name='skankdelvar' timestamp='1493929019' post='3291980']
...Yes, I'm being impertinent to one of the Great Artists of our age or any other era in human history. But that's the way we roll in Brandoni-land, motherf*ckers.
[color=#faebd7].[/color][/quote]

[attachment=244643:ROFLMAO.png]

[quote name='skankdelvar' timestamp='1493929019' post='3291980']
The marvellous thing about the exquisitely bejewelled Mr Jerry Dross is that once you've passed his 10 page test and applied to become a client he will graciously schedule a preliminary [url="https://www.jerzydrozdbasses.com/visit-to-the-castle-voucher/product/show"]meeting at his workshop[/url] on payment of a fee of 100 Euro* (click add to cart button / * Refunded if order placed within 12 mths).

Bargain! £85 for an audience with His Majesty to discuss what you'd like and how much he'll charge you.
[color=#faebd7].[/color]
[/quote]

Good god... I thought you were joking, he actually does want €100 for you to tell him what you want at his 'castle'. No wonder there is no price list. Might go to the next MusicMass so I can punch him in the balls and ask for €100 for the privilege.

[quote name='Rich' timestamp='1493929968' post='3291992']
100 Euro was £85 when you typed that. It's £87 now.
£88.
£91.

EDIT. £94.
[/quote]

£84.99
£84.98
£84.975
£84.977

Edit: Due to time-waster still have magic ticket for Jerry Dross's bouncy castle will swap for Jim Deacon bass or WHY drives superb

Would you be interested in trading your ticket to Mr Jerky Derky's magical prefab of delights for my Sue Ryder P bass, secondhand, mint with some minor axe marks and bloodstains, plays like butter?

[quote name='Rich' timestamp='1493940513' post='3292092']
Would you be interested in trading your ticket to Mr Jerky Derky's magical prefab of delights for my Sue Ryder P bass, secondhand, mint with some minor axe marks and bloodstains, plays like butter?
[/quote]

Jerry Dross ticket gone on ebay and sold, soz.

Have The Victor Annual 1967 / Goblin Teasmaid / Cabinet Post in Macron Government.

Swore I'd never sell these, best I've ever had. All including orig box, manual, leads.

No offers. Couriered at cost to UK only, no foreign riff-raff.