Why become a member? ×

FS : Status S2-SOLD
£1450

wombatboter

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I recently (just this week) acquired this Status S2 but due to personal and rather painful reasons I have to sell it again although there is nothing wrong with it, on the contrary (thanks for a great instrument, Kevin)..[/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]if anyone is interested in this great instrument it is available for the price I paid for it : 1450 £ (shipment in Europe included) [/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Status headless Series 2 with bendwell. Bookmatched Walnut top with an unique satin lacquer finish. Solid mahogany body with cherrywood back. 32"scale, 19mm string spacing. Bolt on graphite neck.. Comes with the case candy (normal strings can be used also) and two free packs of GHS Double balls and a Status strap[/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I hope Kevin won't mind me using his original pictures...[/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Feel free to check my feedback here on Bass.chat...[/font][/color]

Edited by wombatboter

[quote name='wombatboter' timestamp='1492939954' post='3284202']
A crappy video sometimes is made by someone around 54 years old who has no connection with modern technology and records some random playing with a Zoom Q3
[/quote]

Sounded pretty great to me. Your two finger speed is bonkers :) Great instrument too!