Why become a member? ×

What to do when You are Young!!!

Sonic_Groove

kid plays with a pick ! nuff said hehe

seriously though, that bass is too low, regardless of who his dad is.

12 years old? shouldn't he be in school or is the tour during school holidays?

says more about Korn actually lol

Edited by bazztard

ermm.......are Korn not very good overall? Its just that ok he is only 12 but if we are honest here, hes not very good and his band were rubbish.

Yeah so he is connected via his dad and its great he is doing this rather than playing on an xbox, as are his band and yes I get it, its where you start ect but.........if I was a grammy awarded band I think I'd want more of a "pro" player to stand in. Or I'm just having a bit of a laugh. Or the parts are really that easy to play that even a 12 year old could do it.

I've seen loads of 12 year old prodigies on youtube that put the fear into me but this kid, nice as he is, and as cool as his dad is just isn't.....well ....

Maybe he is just coming on to do a number then straight off to bed and the real dep gets up. Or maybe his band is "holding him back" preventing the real talent to come out. Still I guess I'm just jealous because at his age all I could say is I played at a school fete and turned my back to the mums, dads and kids cause actually it was a right din.

Sorry to any Korn fans.

[quote name='bassjim' timestamp='1491902218' post='3276231']
ermm.......are Korn not very good overall? Its just that ok he is only 12 but if we are honest here, hes not very good and his band were rubbish.

Yeah so he is connected via his dad and its great he is doing this rather than playing on an xbox, as are his band and yes I get it, its where you start ect but.........if I was a grammy awarded band I think I'd want more of a "pro" player to stand in. Or I'm just having a bit of a laugh. Or the parts are really that easy to play that even a 12 year old could do it.

I've seen loads of 12 year old prodigies on youtube that put the fear into me but this kid, nice as he is, and as cool as his dad is just isn't.....well ....

Maybe he is just coming on to do a number then straight off to bed and the real dep gets up. Or maybe his band is "holding him back" preventing the real talent to come out. Still I guess I'm just jealous because at his age all I could say is I played at a school fete and turned my back to the mums, dads and kids cause actually it was a right din.

Sorry to any Korn fans.
[/quote]
All if any mistakes played surely are an improvement to the original composition.