Why become a member? ×

BYOC 'blue beaver' modded rams head clone

Kev

i bought a vintage japanese distortion unit last week and have been completley blown away by it, and i prefer it to this, and i cant really justify having both, which is gutting as this is THE coolest looking pedal i have ever owned

bought of mr pablo very recently from here: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=27376&hl=beaver"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...6&hl=beaver[/url]

MB's blurb: Its built to Rams head era specs with a 4 way tone selector to give you std muff tone, flat response, mid boost and the final position takes the tone control out of the way. Tis an awwesome pedal made better by having Martin Owen do a few mods on the pedal for me.

my take: its like a muff with proper tone control :) probably best way i can put it. sounds great with the mods, low end is more in your face, which is always cool! i prefer the tone selecter in standard mode, but the others are very useable. very well made and as iv said looks superb. blue LED to finish it off!

£50 shipped, no other cash offers please. Certainly would be interested in trades, il listen to anything :huh:

Edited by BassManKev

[quote name='BassManKev' post='316057' date='Oct 27 2008, 06:34 PM']bump, any trade will be considered[/quote]

Hey man, interested in a Boss AW-3 and a DOD 250 with extra bass mod and Boss style DC mod too (by our very own joegarcia)?
Both pedals have been used but are in good condition.
I'd happily do a straight swap for the both...

Cheers,
Eude

Edited by eude

this may be withdrawn, the red llama clone being driven by this makes a superb fuzz sound, i just gotta work out whether its worth £90 :)

il decide by friday, cheddatom has first refusal