Why become a member? ×

Fender American Standard Jazz Bass 2016 Model Sold thanks
£845

ash

A lovely Jazz bass that I got in a recent trade. Really superb bass with maple board and satin neck. Classic tort pickguard and sunburst finish.
The bass comes in its original case with tags, trussrod tool, keys and owners manual.

The bass weighs around 3.8kgs and plays and sounds as a US Jazz ought to.
I'm selling because I just don't get in with the narrow nut width no matter how I try.

I'm not interested in trades sorry and I'd prefer collection if possible on this.
It's got one tiny ding on the back of the body. Otherwise excellent condition.

Edited by ash

Sorry it's not Olympic white it is however a very lovely sunburst with a fantastic neck and light weight! ;)

Just to state again no trades. Thanks.

Edited by ash

No sorry I have three Precisions I could swap with but I'm not a fan of 'bitsa' basses. The alternative would be a Status P bass neck to avoid this but I think if I went down this route I'd look for a custom body rather than wreck/tamper with a nice totally original bass such as this!

Price drop £820 and trade type bump as I would consider a trade for a similar age and condition Fender US Precision or US Hotrod PJ configured Precision preferably with maple board and a similar weight. No other trades. Thanks!