Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN

Dubs

Due to pent up GAS for a Jazz and a bit of DIY, I’m putting my Takamine G Series EG512C acoustic bass up for sale in order to fund it.

I could never get along with acoustic basses until I played this - It’s a great player and sounds fantastic when plugged in. The bass has a couple of very minor dings but is in an all round good condition. It comes with a rugged “Rok Sak” gig bag, so due to this I would prefer a collection in person, but I will post if required (well packaged in the gig bag but at the buyers risk).

Looking for £210 (or £225 posted) or some kind of trade for a Jazz neck (maple with block inlays preferred, but will consider any quality necks – unbranded or “Fender” only) or an un-routed natural Jazz body (flamed maple preferred, but again, I will consider anything – who was selling Jazz bodies on here before?)

That’s all folks :)

[attachment=15106:taka1.JPG]
[attachment=15107:taka2.JPG]
[attachment=15108:taka3.JPG]
[attachment=15109:taka4.JPG]

Edited by benwhiteuk

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='312832' date='Oct 23 2008, 11:17 AM']I think a bird has done a poo on your window :)[/quote]

Well, there is bird poo on the window, but if you’re trying to be funny by insinuating that the glorious blue badge in the top right hand corner came out of a birds arse, then in fact you are wrong Mr. Punkdude, very wrong indeed…

:huh:

Bump…I’ve not bumped this for a couple of days as it appears that my build project might end up costing about £200 less than I had originally thought, but I’d still listen to anyone interested at the stated price.

[quote name='uzzell' post='323991' date='Nov 7 2008, 09:35 AM']Has this been sold yet? I'm flirting with the idea of having it off you.[/quote]

So are a few others…

I think it mostly boils down to the most tempting offer that I get because I’m in 2 minds as to whether I’m selling as I over priced my Jazz build by about £200. Don’t suppose you’ve got a nice Jazz neck?

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='324135' date='Nov 7 2008, 12:27 PM']So are a few others…

I think it mostly boils down to the most tempting offer that I get because I’m in 2 minds as to whether I’m selling as I over priced my Jazz build by about £200. Don’t suppose you’ve got a nice Jazz neck?[/quote]

Ben,
Pm'd re possible source for neck...
Sean