Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fender Precision Lyte Deluxe 1996 50th Anniversary edition gold hardware
£425

basskit_case

This is my Fender Precision Lyte bass that made me put my Aerodyne up for sale earlier this week.

However having spent the last week playing both I have decided its too close to call, all I know is that I don't need two PJ basses.

This is a 50th Anniversary Fender Precision Lyte, there is a gold sticker on the back of the headstock confirming the fact, it has gold hardware all in very good condition too.

As you may know the Lytes are full scale basses but on a smaller body and headstock bass. Very well balanced and very comfortable to play.

Only things to point out are that the bass doesn't have the original knobs they have been replaced at some point fully functional and looking great. There is also a "soft" mark on the left side of the pickups, by that I mean a smooth dent rather than a gouge.

Other than that there are some marks on the bass but nothing excessive for a 21 year old instrument, its in very good condition.

This is a PJ Bass race, whichever one doesn't sell first I keep.

Price is £425 delivered with Fender deluxe gig bag.

Edited by basskit_case

[quote name='casapete' timestamp='1489690111' post='3259043']
Nice bass. Possibly worth editing the title of your post to include 'Deluxe', as these are less common
than the regular Lytes so may be a selling point for you.
GLWTS, cheers. Pete.
[/quote]

Title amended, thank you for the advice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...